The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching cavs preseason somehow i feel waiters gon play himself out if the starting role and fall to 6th man. He is truly a black hole at times.

Writings on the wall

Dion Waiters leading Cavs in Field goals attempted

Blatt: "I don't think he should lead the team in shots. On the other hand I don't really care. I just want us to take good shots and make them. But we'll look at it. It's something we really should look at it and we will."

I wasn't mentioning Steph to say he was injury prone.
They can lose Bogut and be ok.
If they lose Steph, it's over.

They can lose Bogut and still make the playoffs, yes. But, they are not going anywhere in the playoffs without him.

Last edited:
I wasn't mentioning Steph to say he was injury prone.
They can lose Bogut and be ok.
If they lose Steph, it's over.
You can say that about any team that loses its best player

If Warriors have any chance to get to the finals they do need their team 100% healthy though

True.u wud jus think that he would understand his new situation and adjust but man he can be frustrating to watch. Lol
I would have thought that too but then you read his Twitter in the summer and you realize this ninja aint change his mindset whatsoever

He tried to later explain his Tweet about not accepting a bench role but you still realize his intent is to have the starter label. No matter how much he speaks about "team"

Dion feels like he has something to prove, being a top 5 pick & being excluded from the "big 3" had to put a hit on that mans ego

if coach & bron cant get through to him, its gonna be an interesting season for cleveland

once ray ray is ready to play for the cavs, they are gonna deal dion and get a pick or something in return.

Last edited:
All you have to do is make Randle shoot. Randle is also undersized for his position. He's not bullying any 4's or 5's in the NBA. Lakers should move him to the 3 and back up Wes Johnson.

The extremes that have been explored concerning Randle :lol:

How is he undersized? Now why would you move him to the 3 again?
Julius is listed as 6'8, he's really 6'7. Him and Boozer are both small as hell. PF's are gonna clean house on them. Julius should move to the three because I believe he can move with most 3's in the NBA. Also his big body might be able to beat up and bang with some SF's. Son mid range jumper is horrible though.

Julius is listed as 6'8, he's really 6'7. Him and Boozer are both small as hell. PF's are gonna clean house on them. Julius should move to the three because I believe he can move with most 3's in the NBA. Also his big body might be able to beat up and bang with some SF's. Son mid range jumper is horrible though.
He's been 6'9 with shoes on since 2011. He's 6'7 without shoes on.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Julius-Randle-6294/

Last edited:
Do the Warriors plan on bringing Iggy off the bench all season long? I'm not sure if they want to bring a $10M+ salaried player off the bench and they will probably want additional caproom to re-sign Barnes and Green with next offseason, correct? They also need more big man insurance since all of their centers are fragile..

Give them Prince expiring contract and Koufos at the trade deadline for Iggy

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lrsml4v

:nerd:

/thread

the last 2 years when the warriors needed bogut, soon as playoffs started he was out :x :smh:
[quote name
Man, so people are serious now when they "act" like GSW  contenders, now?
I bet Bogut makes it through the year healthy, but that's all I'm bett
I think a guy who has played 70 or more games only TWICE in 9 seasons is injury prone.

Its always..."if Bogut is healthy" for the Warriors. He couldn't even play in the playoffs this year after supposedly having a "healthy season".

You mean like in 2013 when the Warriors upset the #3 seeded Nuggets and Bogut played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom