The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys like noah and even bogut may not have the assist but they are good passers. same w lee

ya got to stop quoting that troll offset, there is a reason he is ignored by ppl on here. is there an option to ignore quotes on here as well?

Between Mirotic and Dougie, Bulls got some gunners man.

Dougie and Mirotic's play goes up and down like crazy

my boy dunleavy getting the start?

Last edited:
what website can I use to see how many games Jose Calderon played at the 2 and the results?

Last edited:
Julius Randle, the second coming of Monta Ellis 
pimp.gif
fixed

guys like noah and even bogut may not have the assist but they are good passers. same w lee

ya got to stop quoting that troll offset, there is a reason he is ignored by ppl on here. is there an option to ignore quotes on here as well?

Between Mirotic and Dougie, Bulls got some gunners man.

Dougie and Mirotic's play goes up and down like crazy

my boy dunleavy getting the start?

Yep. Before the preseason, I predicted that Dougie would win the starting job by season's end. I'll stick to it.

Dougie shooting is better, he's more effecient and has better footwork.

Bari is a better athlete and has a better handle but if I'm a contending team like the Bulls who already have Rose I want Doug.
Bari is also a better finisher

But you're 100% sold on rose as a consistent #1?

I wonder if anyone even saw his posts about Randle or if he's just blocked by most on here

T-Wolves buying out Barea. Mark Stein says he's likely to go back to the Mavs. No real surprise there.

Not sure what the Mavs and Barea are thinking. Mavs have enough PGs as is and I don't think Barea is good enough to beat out Monta, Jameer and Harris for minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom