The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina · 1h1 hour ago
Byron's take on Kobe/Dwight clash:"Kobe is a real serious guy & wants to win championships. I don’t know if Dwight is that serious about it"

Thanks for the Magic-level insight there, B. Scott.

According to something I read on Twitter, the Knicks got rid of Travis Outlaw so they could have a roster spot for an undrafted rookie. I think its fair to say at this point that only the Sixers would want someone like that.

According to something I read on Twitter, the Knicks got rid of Travis Outlaw so they could have a roster spot for an undrafted rookie. I think its fair to say at this point that only the Sixers would want someone like that.
Believe we gave them a draft pick as well. Move was done to save 3 mill instead of waiving him outright so we could keep Wear.

Nets won't win more than 42 games this year. have 0 faith in d-will and lopez. joe johnson gonna need to ball for them to win the division.

Damn Kobe's attitude is looking bad to me.

When asked If he thought the Lakers would make the playoffs this year he responds...

"I'd say yes but you guys are going to debate it anyway so what the hell does it matter"

He's like a grumpy old man.

hes speaking the truth, no point in giving these clowns anything to talk about IMO

he hasnt done anything and dudes already attacking him

He's definitely spitting that truth.
Kobe's my dude for always being real.

Sidenote: Has anyone used DraftKings NBA before? Is the competition full or is it all computer simulations to fill contests.

Soon?

Britt McHenry [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BrittMcHenry

Watched the LeBron Beats commercial more than I'd like to admit. Would love it more if it was @KDTrey5 back in PG & Montrose Christian #dmv

Kevin Durant [emoji]10004[/emoji] @KDTrey5
Follow

@BrittMcHenry just wait on it

Link

Soon.

yesjacknicholson.gif

Believe we gave them a draft pick as well. Move was done to save 3 mill instead of waiving him outright so we could keep Wear.
he was looking 
nthat.gif
 this preseason 

Kawhi Leonard (right eye infection), Patty Mills (right shoulder surgery) and Tiago Splitter (strained right calf) will not play in Tuesday night’s game vs. Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom