The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Dame be talking like an IG thot who wonders aloud why she's single.
These are the ******* worst kinds but when I had social media I used to keep those types around for hearty laughs 

These are the ******* worst kinds but when I had social media I used to keep those types around for hearty laughs 

"I guess men just don't want a strong independent grown women who doesn't depend on them but instead burdens the rest of her social media following to her bird head theories."

True story i definitely felt dame shouldve gotten cp3s spot. He's come up bigger in the biggest moments this season. Leading scorer in 4th qtr added more wins to his team this year off of his own will. Shot the 3 better. Scored better in the paint. Avg more points. 3 less assists. Could've gone either way but I'd edge dame for the intangible, he's not a flip flopping little *****.

True story i definitely felt dame shouldve gotten cp3s spot. He's come up bigger in the biggest moments this season. Leading scorer in 4th qtr added more wins to his team this year off of his own will. Shot the 3 better. Scored better in the paint. Avg more points. 3 less assists. Could've gone either way but I'd edge dame for the intangible, he's not a flip flopping little *****.
So basically you value scoring more than creating for others

Lilliard made more three's but he shooting 34% compared to Paul's 39%

"Adding more wins to his team off his own will", yeah I don't know how you can measure that

I don't even know how you compare CP3 and Lillard. They are two different types of players who are expected to do different things for their teams.

If you break it down into scoring, playmaking, efficiency, rebounding and defending, dame only does one thing better.

So again, how is he better?

Since you claim it's common knowledge that Dame is, why don't you explain how that's true

Why can't you explain why Dame is better?
IMO Paul is better defensively I do not think that is debatable and he just runs the best offense in the legue which starts bigs who can't hit threes and Matt Barnes he is also more consistent I can't imagine CP going thru the stretch of games Dame had recently.

So basically you value scoring more than creating for others

Lilliard made more three's but he shooting 34% compared to Paul's 39%

"Adding more wins to his team off his own will", yeah I don't know how you can measure that

I value winning. However you do it. Thats the point guards job. To control tempo and decide whats best for the team. If scoring is his strength and the team needs scoring I'm all for it. The best point guards understand that ideal. CP3 does. I say dame adds more wins because he's the one on the team thats been most inclined to press the issue when the team needs it. LA is my homie but he plays real cool. Dame drives in the trees for dunks. Cp3 rarely presses the issue anymore. Blake does.

Last edited:
I value winning. Thats the pounts guards job. To control tempo and decide whats best for the team. If scoring is his strength and the team needs scoring I'm all for it. The best point guards understand that ideal. CP3 does. I say dame adds more wins because he's the one on the team thats been most inclined to press the issue when the team needs it. LA is my homie but he plays real cool. Dame drives in the trees for dunks. Cp3 rarely presses the issue anymore. Blake does.
So basically you're saying Dame "presses the issue" more than Aldridge, making Dame the one who contributes more to their winning

Yeah, like I said, you can't really measure that. Or the way you are trying to just isn't working. "LA plays cool while Dame drives in the trees for dunks". Is this really your line of reasoning? 

I value winning. Thats the pounts guards job. To control tempo and decide whats best for the team. If scoring is his strength and the team needs scoring I'm all for it. The best point guards understand that ideal. CP3 does. I say dame adds more wins because he's the one on the team thats been most inclined to press the issue when the team needs it. LA is my homie but he plays real cool. Dame drives in the trees for dunks. Cp3 rarely presses the issue anymore. Blake does.

I've watched the Blazers a couple times they run a lot of sets thru Lamarcus they play and feed of him they would've fallen of a cliff if he went for the surgery he spaces the floor for them just because he takes jumpers doesn't mean he plays cool.

All this dame and chris paul talk is stupid they play the same position but have different styles

Kyrie and Dame are both scoring guards and Dame is obviously winning that comparison

But if it's necessary to chime in i feel CP3 can do all that Dame can if needed to but the same cant be said vice versa

Youre right

I'm not doing work for you, if had a problem with my statement, it's on you to disprove it

How can he disprove something you claim to be a general perception among "people who watch basketball"? Who even decides what "common knowledge" is?

NBA coaches "watch basketball" and they apparently don't think Lillard is having a better season than CP3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom