The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike isn't throwing money at anyone who doesn't have a sig. They have hundreds of players on salary, but for the most part they just get free gear.

Anyone not signing with Nike is making significantly more money with the other company.

agree with what you said, but dude's 24 and getting comments as being a "top 2 all around player in the league". I thought that was wrong, but the fact remains there are people who believe that.

james harden is on the brink of a sig himself...so one would think it's not THAT crazy for Klay to play himself into one sometime in the mid-near future.

And this is where we disagree. Klay would never sniff anything significant on Nike. That's just not his game. if prime knee Wade can't sell shoes, Klay can't. And I mess with Klay

yall are right as far as history goes...but i remember just recently having: Kyrie, Harden, and PG all in contention for the next signature shoe. that alone seemed like unchartered territory. and my point was that he could oust one of those guys (obviously not Kyrie). but yall right, he probably isn't very marketable...back to my statement about him being kinda corny :lol:

Has anyone ever been to an NBA All Star practice? I'm trying to get my 9 year old daughter to see and potentially meet Kevin Durant, and I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity.

Has anyone ever been to an NBA All Star practice? I'm trying to get my 9 year old daughter to see and potentially meet Kevin Durant, and I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity.

Have her go to the jam session + the practice. Fantastic experience where she'll have a lot of fun. Literally had more fun at the Jam Session than the All star practice. Besides the games and contest and all the fan stuff they have, current and former players are littered through the jam session concourse. I'd say you have a decent shot at meeting KD at the practice. You never know how tight security and all that is around the players sometimes. But I suppose there will be a moment either before or after the practice where all the players will sign autographs and take pics.

Damn...

During the Grizz 7 game winning streak, their opponents have been averaging more turnovers than assists.
sick.gif
I'm glad to say that OKC contributed to that
laugh.gif

Nobody wants to see Memphis and their Twin Towers come playoff time. I bet their Vegas odds are pretty good right now.

Have her go to the jam session + the practice. Fantastic experience where she'll have a lot of fun. Literally had more fun at the Jam Session than the All star practice. Besides the games and contest and all the fan stuff they have, current and former players are littered through the jam session concourse. I'd say you have a decent shot at meeting KD at the practice. You never know how tight security and all that is around the players sometimes. But I suppose there will be a moment either before or after the practice where all the players will sign autographs and take pics.

I appreciate the insight. Thanks

Why can't we appreciate the golden age of PG's instead of arguing who's better? :wow:

Nike isn't throwing money at anyone who doesn't have a sig. They have hundreds of players on salary, but for the most part they just get free gear.

Anyone not signing with Nike is making significantly more money with the other company.

Klay doesnt appeal to street cats. Not even And 1 can save him. Nike wont over market sub guys. They lock up only THE BEST. Kaly aint even close to anything. Hes a futures KD famer. Will drink Oduls, smoke cotton candy vapors, chew wrigleys, watch PG only and ask his mom if its okay to listen to Bone Thugs and harmony.

No Durant vs the Pelicans tonight.

It's funny that people either talk about the Suns holding on to their playoff spot or OKC overtaking them, but nobody seems to give the Pels a shot a sneaking in even though they're right there with the other two. They're coming on though and I expect them to win tonight.

The battle for the 8 spot in the West is going to go right down to the wire, IMO.

Klay doesnt appeal to street cats. Not even And 1 can save him. Nike wont over market sub guys. They lock up only THE BEST. Kaly aint even close to anything. Hes a futures KD famer. Will drink Oduls, smoke cotton candy vapors, chew wrigleys, watch PG only and ask his mom if its okay to listen to Bone Thugs and harmony.

Klay already got caught smoking weed in college and I've seen pics of him when he looked completely baked. He's no KD as far as that stuff goes.

He grew up with rich white kids in Orange County, CA, of course he smokes weed:

Real definitely read later.

I always forget about that Ellis for Bogut trade. I can't even imagine how the Warriors would look if they never made that deal. Probably still one of the higher scoring offenses with a bottom 3rd defense.

Last edited:
Toughest time prob ever to talk about who is the best PG in the league when the league is stacked with "quality" pgs and there is no clear cut favorite. Especially when some of those top PGs in the discussion play 2 guard alot of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom