The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did he sign with anta? wtf? Unless they threw him some ridiculous offer he can't refuse. I know he knows he coulda built his brand here. Companies woulda threw money at him

why did he sign with anta? wtf? Unless they threw him some ridiculous offer he can't refuse. I know he knows he coulda built his brand here. Companies woulda threw money at him
Pretty sure it was a substantial offer and he gets a sig shoe

Yall asking these questions like the answer isn't obvious 

Cause he decided to get that bread?

no, because he's actually just corny. :lol:
I try not to study dudes like that, but its so obvious when he gets hyped in game, dude's mannerisms are corny.

but specifically about anta, wearing those generic shoes are corny as hell too. and as far as getting that bread...considering he's only 24 and on the upswing of his value, he could have held out slightly and gotten a nike contract. invested in himself long term. nobody is buying antas, b.

Nike isn't throwing money at anyone who doesn't have a sig. They have hundreds of players on salary, but for the most part they just get free gear.

Anyone not signing with Nike is making significantly more money with the other company.

Last edited:
no, because he's actually just corny.
laugh.gif

I try not to study dudes like that, but its so obvious when he gets hyped in game, dude's mannerisms are corny.

but specifically about anta, wearing those generic shoes are corny as hell too. and as far as getting that bread...considering he's only 24 and on the upswing of his value, he could have held out slightly and gotten a nike contract. invested in himself long term. nobody is buying antas, b.
Depending on the terms of his deal I'll wait to criticize him in any way regarding the business aspect of it

Antas look terrible though, no debate

Last edited:
Player A averages more points on 5 more shots.

Player averages more rebounds, assist, steals, shoots it at a higher clip overall and from 3, has a better ast /t.o. ratio, and has beaten the other in a head to head matchup twice, while outperforming him both times. Their team records are the same, or close to it.

Who would you say is better?

Depending on the terms of his deal I'll wait to criticize him in any way regarding the business aspect of it

it'd literally have to be some off the charts deal we've never seen before. I don't think anta has that kinda $. there's intangible factors that matter a lot as far as investing in his future as a whole. Plus, like I said, dude JUST started this serious upswing. and it aint like he or his family needs bread now. fam is either corny or realizes he's no future star?

it'd literally have to be some off the charts deal we've never seen before. I don't think anta has that kinda $. there's intangible factors that matter a lot as far as investing in his future as a whole. Plus, like I said, dude JUST started this serious upswing. and it aint like he or his family needs bread now. fam is either corny or realizes he's no future star?
You gonna hurt yourself reaching like that 

Sorry for being corny

What if I said you both are corny for saying he's corny for his mannerisms 

:wink:

ha, that'd be the first time in life I've been considered corny. I'd say anybody who doesnt see the obvious corn in him is probably corny too :lol:

none of it matters in the greater scheme, dude can hoop. but outside of basketball, eh

You gonna hurt yourself reaching like that 

Sorry for being corny

not much of a reach fam. look at nike athletes and their history after basketball. research nike as a company. we had the same convo with KD trying to go over to UA who actually offered him a "cant refuse" deal. I also thought it would have been a bad move for KD to leave Nike

not much of a reach fam. look at nike athletes and their history after basketball. research nike as a company. we had the same convo with KD trying to go over to UA who actually offered him a "cant refuse" deal. I also thought it would have been a bad move for KD to leave Nike
I was referring more so to the statement of "he's either corny or realizes he's not a future star"

Damn...

During the Grizz 7 game winning streak, their opponents have been averaging more turnovers than assists. :x

Nike isn't throwing money at anyone who doesn't have a sig. They have hundreds of players on salary, but for the most part they just get free gear.

Anyone not signing with Nike is making significantly more money with the other company.

agree with what you said, but dude's 24 and getting comments as being a "top 2 all around player in the league". I thought that was wrong, but the fact remains there are people who believe that.

james harden is on the brink of a sig himself...so one would think it's not THAT crazy for Klay to play himself into one sometime in the mid-near future.

I was referring more so to the statement of "he's either corny or realizes he's not a future star"

ha, i got you. i was lowkey throwing jabs at him :lol:.

ima let klay make it, but i think it was a bad move considering where he is in his career right now. I'd have waited like a season and a half to see who courts me and how

Speaking of marijuana, I had some oil weed yesterday, my cousin just told me to eat it and I was high for like 18-20 hrs. Took it last night and I'm finally starting feel normal again. I thought I was gonna die last night.

I know the feels ate a whole cookie before and was gone for like 16 hrs, went to sleep woke back up still blitzed. I was on some Katt Williams "I don't want to be this high anymore" steez.

Never again.

lol them edibles will alter you permanently if you ain't careful
edibles dont hit me like others...maybe i have a high tolerance

whole cookies, whole brownie's & nothing...even had the mint strpis that i should only take 1/2 of & took the whole thing..nada

Nike isn't throwing sigs to any and everybody.
How many sigs has NIKe put on the Basketball court after all these years?
JB, KD, Kobe, Penny, who else?

agree with what you said, but dude's 24 and getting comments as being a "top 2 all around player in the league". I thought that was wrong, but the fact remains there are people who believe that.

james harden is on the brink of a sig himself...so one would think it's not THAT crazy for Klay to play himself into one sometime in the mid-near future.

I doubt Klay would ever be a sig athlete with nike or adidas, he seems unmarketable as hell, he's a great player tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom