The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks hate at all time high right now
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nah, people hate u and the fans like you. get it right. nobody hates atl cuz theyre not worth hating. theyre not big enough yet.

Last edited:
Besides Russ who is clearly better? Assist streak with 6 or more

Wall 44
Teague 21
Paul 20

Wall will also win ASG MVP this year by breaking Magics assist record. He's coming for Kyries hat. Would have said crown but it's Kyrie.
Next Friday can't come soon enough :lol: :wink:

Yo Ryan your like a rookie ball player. Just carry our bags, get us coffee and go with the flow. You've held up well so far sir. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
As the season gets closer to the playoffs my Cavs and Kyrie slander will increase. I can't wait either.

Nene is throwing a BBQ and Love is the guest of honor.
Cavs and Kyrie have been playing great since Lebron return no need for slander. Let's talk about the wizards being 4-6 in the last ten :wink:

Lionel Hollins must have been smiling when Chuck was bashing analytics last night.

Anywhere to watch the entire Inside The NBA from last night ? Sometimes it gets posted in here but went back a few pages and didn't see it.

Cavs and Kyrie have been playing great since Lebron return no need for slander. Let's talk about the wizards being 4-6 in the last ten :wink:

Let's just talk about the last 2 games. I don't remember the previous 8. Let's see we beat BK by 37 and the Magic by double digits. We good. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Gotta admit he taking it like a champ I think we've all went at him at some point...

If he sticks around when the hawks get bounced in the 2nd round he good money
Touché sir. I can't really keep up with all the people coming at me at this point so if people would please state the team your a fan of before going at me it would be a great help. :lol:

It's not like Houston is relying solely on analytics 
laugh.gif

Every year for the past what, 5 seasons, they've tried to get the best available free agent. Did analytics tell them to go after Josh Smith?

Pretty certain most teams rely on analytics in different ways besides how they put their roster together. Pretty certain they also take into account a variety of other factors

It's not just either analytics OR best talent 

It's not like Houston is relying solely on analytics :lol:

Every year for the past what, 5 seasons, they've tried to get the best available free agent. Did analytics tell them to go after Josh Smith?

Pretty certain most teams rely on analytics in different ways besides how they put their roster together. Pretty certain they also take into account a variety of other factors

It's not just either analytics OR best talent 
Or that other thing that seems to always be overlooked. Chemistry.

Harden has not traditionally played well against the Clippers. I'm interested to see what he does tonight. Law of averages would say he's due for a good game. Then again, its second of a back to back for the Rockets, in Harden's hometown and the last game before the all-star break.

Harden has not traditionally played well against the Clippers. I'm interested to see what he does tonight. Law of averages would say he's due for a good game. Then again, its second of a back to back for the Rockets, in Harden's hometown and the last game before the all-star break.
Wouldn't count on him to play that great. He got banged up it seemed last night and he had to expend a lot of energy. The second game on a back to back, I think he's just looking forward to the break

About everyday, my team stream inform me that Melo is doubtful, Melo is questionable, Melo has injury.. Melo needs to sit out. That's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom