The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if I should have J Kidd right up there as most impressive coaching job or if the east is just really that bad. 29-23 at this point is pretty damn good for the Bucks

But then again I never would have thought the Heat and Bobcats would have looked this poor.. 

I can't decide if I should have J Kidd right up there as most impressive coaching job or if the east is just really that bad. 29-23 at this point is pretty damn good for the Bucks

But then again I never would have thought the Heat and Bobcats would have looked this poor.. 

I think we're just going to have to admit that he can coach at this point. I'm shocked at what he's done with the Bucks.

I didn't think Kidd would be as good a coach as he's turned out to be. If not for the Hawks and coach Bud he'll be my run away COTY. I respect Kerr but the Bucks I expected 0 from.

It's because of Jason Kidd. He's got the young players to buy in and his teachings for the players like Knight, Gianni's and others. Plus bringing in a vet like KMart, Kidd got these guys playing for each other.
To the Bucks standards, they have been playing great. Chemistry has been good. Lead league in 2qt dominance recently.
Just some more experience and they will contend.

I still can't believe he was drinking dark liquor on the sidelines.

I don't care what anyone says, soda does not look like that :lol:

I still can't believe he was drinking dark liquor on the sidelines.

I don't care what anyone says, soda does not look like that
laugh.gif
This

roll.gif

Straight Henn 
pimp.gif
hopefully it was Privilege 

Side note: Brett Brown should get some votes for COY for piecing together a competent defensive team with a bunch of D-Leaguers and three actual NBA players. :lol:

Side note: Brett Brown should get some votes for COY for piecing together a competent defensive team with a bunch of D-Leaguers and three actual NBA players. :lol:

Real talk though. Every win they have I give him most of the credit for simply motivating and keeping them dudes engaged. They play hard for him night in and out. Their just to heavily out armed.

Side note to your side note: Mike Malone deserves another shot. An would SOMEONE GIVE PAT EWING A DAMN SHOT!!!

Last edited:

You have a point. Based on the roster, I honestly thought this Sixers team was going to compete for worst record ever. The fact they already have 12 wins is an accomplishment.

Real talk though. Every win they have I give him most of the credit for simply motivating and keeping them dudes engaged. They play hard for him night in and out. Their just to heavily out armed.

Side note to your side note: Mike Malone deserves another shot. An would SOMEONE GIVE PAT EWING A DAMN SHOT!!!

only the Knicks would keep Herb Williams around forever but ignore Pat

Maybe Pat doesn't want the responsibility or something but dudes are literally walking off the court and getting these jobs. Pat may fail but he's put in the time and deserves a shot.

What Chuck said made sense to me. Give me the top 5 players and there isn't any data a person could possibly use to beat me.

Greenberg this morning said "no one knew what MJs PER was in the 90s" you didn't need those numbers to see who the best players were and what teams were contenders. All these numbers are legit but putting a team together by them in basketball is strait dumb IMO. Either you have LeBron or you don't. Rockets ain't winning a thing out West.

Good post.
I'm sure someone else followed it with "but there were analytics in Jordans era, just called something else bla bla".
Anyway, totally agree. Analytics should be guide that's it.

Just like I wouldn't draft the Best guy for my team, I'd draft the Best Guy.

Brett Brown is a damn good coach and will win a COY award atleast once in his career. Probably next year or the year after when they're a top 3 playoff team in the East with Mudiay, KJ, Saric, Noel and Embiid :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom