The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advanced stats argument is SOOOOOO subjective. There is no right/wrong answer. No point in going back and forth b/c folks aren't going to be swayed.

Wall is a Superstar. If not what else does he have to do? Have more commecials. Ha ha ha

Even Colin Cowheard called Wall a Superstar when talking about teams who can beat the Hawks off getting Superstar calls. We all know Colin doesn't like Wall but even he can see he's a Superstar.

Last edited:
Wall is a Superstar. If not what else does he have to do? Have more commecials. Ha ha ha

Even Colin Cowheard called Wall a Superstar when talking about teams who can beat the Hawks off getting Superstar calls. We all know Colin doesn't like Wall but even he can see he's a Superstar.
Why they lost all 3 games against ATL this year?

Nothing is guaranteed in the play offs harden is a bigger superstar than Wall and didn't get any its LeBron and KD and then everybody else.

The Hawks have 4 all stars in the East, not necessarily players you consider superstars like a CP3 or Dwight. How many of those guys would've made it in the West?
I dunno but the Hawks have been dominating the western conference just as much as the east.

I get that, but that wasn't what I was asking. Who would Horford, Millsap, Korver, and Teague currently replace in the West?

Wall isn't a superstar, yet. Star player...but as far as SUPERSTARS in the league, there are only a few.

I'm a huge Wall fan, but how can you consider someone to be a superstar, when they aren't even considered the best player at their own position?

Nothing is guaranteed in the play offs harden is a bigger superstar than Wall and didn't get any its LeBron and KD and then everybody else.

Harden is a scorer who gets to the line more than John. Walls only played in 2 playoff series. There are more than 2 Superstars in the NBA. I'll put it like this, vs ATL Wall is the biggest star on the floor. Anyone who has watched playoff basketball knows the game is different and stars get calls.

This season has the most overreactions of any season I've seen before. When we all know what happens to the ATLs and GS of the world come playoff time. Wake up people.

Also, in regards to the stats argument...you can skew ANY argument in favor of the "eyeball" test or by way of advanced stats, so at the end of the day, why debate it? It is what it is.

Harden is a scorer who gets to the line more than John. Walls only played in 2 playoff series. There are more than 2 Superstars in the NBA. I'll put it like this, vs ATL Wall is the biggest star on the floor. Anyone who has watched playoff basketball knows the game is different and stars get calls.

This season has the most overreactions of any season I've seen before. When we all know what happens to the ATLs and GS of the world come playoff time. Wake up people.
That's such a cop out. Those teams weren't these teams.

But they're not. ATL is in the East. Quit tryin to diminish what the team has done so far, any way u can. Just give em props and keep it moving. Damn.
u make it hard to keep it moving because you never shut up about them. but enough about that... can we take a minute to talk about the hawks?

Wall isn't a superstar, yet. Star player...but as far as SUPERSTARS in the league, there are only a few.

I'm a huge Wall fan, but how can you consider someone to be a superstar, when they aren't even considered the best player at their own position?

Besides Russ who is clearly better? Assist streak with 6 or more

Wall 44
Teague 21
Paul 20

Wall will also win ASG MVP this year by breaking Magics assist record. He's coming for Kyries hat. Would have said crown but it's Kyrie.

Spurs beat the beJesus out of Miami last year in the playoffs. Who had the bigger stars In that series? Tye Heat with Dwayne Wade and Lebron James. Not Tim Duncan. especially at his advanced age.

Last edited:

Besides Russ who is clearly better? Assist streak with 6 or more

Wall 44
Teague 21
Paul 20

Wall will also win ASG MVP this year by breaking Magics assist record. He's coming for Kyries hat. Would have said crown but it's Kyrie.

Steph Curry, Russ, arguably CP3.

I think Wall is CLEARLY in the top 3-5 range...

I'd actually have him as the #3 PG in the league right now behind Curry/Russ. But he's not on that superstar level...YET.

Spurs beat the beJesus out of Miami last year in the playoffs. Who had the bigger stars In that series? Tye Heat with Dwayne Wade and Lebron James. Not Tim Duncan. especially at his advanced age.

The Spurs have Superstars. They lost the year before to MIA. The Hawks are similar to the Pistons. I'm not saying they have 0 chance to win. They may win it all. I'm just not sold until I see it in the playoffs.

Just like the Wizards. I'm the biggest fan I know but I've never once said these dudes winning it all. I will root for them but I'll be shocked if they won. In 7 games vs most West teams and even Cleveland right now I can see us losing. I think our bigs can handle ATL and TOR in the playoffs and CHI is BBQ all day long.

Last edited:
I get that, but that wasn't what I was asking. Who would Horford, Millsap, Korver, and Teague currently replace in the West?
But they're not. ATL is in the East. Quit tryin to diminish what the team has done so far, any way u can. Just give em props and keep it moving. Damn.

How the hell am I diminishing anything, I am asking you a question. Your argument was flawed.

I can admit that Jimmy Butler is having a career year but still would NOT be an all-star in the West.

Give them props and keep it moving :lol:

All I'm saying the refs probably don't respect these young up and comers Harden is a bigger star than Lamarcus but he got the more favorable calls.

Yet GS just got beat by ATL in a great game and u give atl no props whatsoever.
its cool that atl beat gs. but i dont care for atl. Atlanta overall doesnt care about the hawks. i know this because im in atl all the time. yall stadium stay quiet. until now that ur finally having a good season. now that ur having your first good season in who knows how long people like u pop up from under rocks like uve been here from the start.

people like u bring hype to a team that everyone knows will fold when it counts. yall playing great basketball. that is true. but hawks wont go anywhere. they never do. never have. in over 50 years. you werent in here last year talking bout "can we take a minute to talk about the hawks" sheet. u werent in here 3 months ago! 

atl cant get props till they show this isnt some fluke. cuz i dont believe in em. i dont believe in atl. but i do believe in luck. 

All I'm saying the refs probably don't respect these young up and comers Harden is a bigger star than Lamarcus but he got the more favorable calls.

You have a point. No way Wall is gonna get KD or Bron level treatment. He hasn't earned that yet. He's becoming a guy though that will get his share of calls. I believe Harden will get his also. Especially with the MVP caliber season he's having.

its cool that atl beat gs. but i dont care for atl. Atlanta overall doesnt care about the hawks. i know this because im in atl all the time. yall stadium stay quiet. until now that ur finally having a good season. now that ur having your first good season in who knows how long people like u pop up from under rocks like uve been here from the start.

people like u bring hype to a team that everyone knows will fold when it counts. yall playing great basketball. that is true. but hawks wont go anywhere. they never do. never have. in over 50 years. you werent in here last year talking bout "can we take a minute to talk about the hawks" sheet. u werent in here 3 months ago! 

atl cant get props till they show this isnt some fluke. cuz i dont believe in em. i dont believe in atl. but i do believe in luck. 
View media item 1396470

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom