The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if posted but Kobe cannot be beaten
This has to be hands down the worst team affiliated twitter, no coincidence at all
agreed

need to mute them because every time they're RT on my tl I'm 
mean.gif
 at the nonsense 

Last edited:
Why would the suns let go of there best guard...

They should trade Thomas if anything...welp so much for that three headed guard experiment

Why would the suns let go of there best guard...

They should trade Thomas if anything...welp so much for that three headed guard experiment

Bledsoe is the best guard stop it, not to mention they just paid Thomas this summer, writing been on the wall for a while.

Last edited:
If advanced stats existed back in the day, I wonder if anyone's legacy would be slightly altered?

wilt, oscar, and MJ i think would be boosted. But they are legends already so i dont know if it really matters. I wonder what it woukd say about KAJ. I always feel like hes underrated. But im not a huge fan of advanced stats. Not barkley level but dont pay big attention to it.

I'd be REALLY curious about guys like Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain.

I mean I thought they were trying to tank but they've been playing themselves out of the lotto. Trying to trade for a pg when you just drafted smart. The picks they have are good trade bait for role players. They know that no one is going to sign with them in free agency. Lots of activity but what are they really doing

This has to be hands down the worst team affiliated twitter, no coincidence at all

Think them and mylegionsports, only two twitter feeds I have blocked.

Saw this Cousins and Celtics talk, peeped who wrote the article and it was Sam Smith. X'ed the browser right quick.

Hopefully Dragic gets traded. Since that's probably the only 'big' name who gets dealt. Otherwise it's going to be a quiet deadline probably. We want wheeling and dealing :pimp:

Combine sound coaching, a decent roster and a weak Eastern Conference and you get your answer to why the Celtics were never going to be truly bad, even with the Rondo and Green trades.

Last edited:
Goran seems like a guy that's gonna be on a different roster every two years from here on out. Good enough that playoff teams want his services for a run, but not great enough for a team to want to hold onto him.

I'd take him on Minnesota for sure. Great complement to Ricky off the bench. Trade away Pek for Goran then draft Okafor.

1. Rubio/Dragic
2. Kevin Martin
3. Wiggins/Thadd Young
4. Shabazz
5. Dieng/Okafor

Nice depth with a scoring punch. Martin and Young are probably gone at some point though.

Last edited:
Celtics have way too many middle of the pack picks. They're gonna need to strike gold on one of them.

Dragic is not coming off the bench. Easily top 10 PG in this league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom