The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be some NBA bylaw that says Goran Dragic can only play for the Rockets and Suns. If he ends up in Houston, it will be the 3rd time he's gone back and forth between those teams.

Dragic is a fine player. I hope he suns get a good return on trading him. I think he would be great for the Lakers future, Knicks or Celtics as well.
Dragic to Indiana for Hibbert?

My only issue with that beyond Phoenix's uptempo style of play is that Brandon Wright is doing well for them and Alex Len is coming around as well. Hibbert is a solid rim defender but he's slow... perhaps that Phoenix weather would rejuvenate him tho. We've seen it before...

Dragic for the Pelicans pick, one young player (Terrence Jones?) and cap filler sounds about right for both teams.

Bird is out of his mind lol. Got at him for being color blind lol. trash talk game is out of this world.

Must be some NBA bylaw that says Goran Dragic can only play for the Rockets and Suns. If he ends up in Houston, it will be the 3rd time he's gone back and forth between those teams.

Dude gotta keep apartments in both places with confidence.

Bird is the opposite of Reggie Miller, he's only improved his legend since he stopped playing.

I wish I was lawdogs age just for a chance to watch prime Larry bird live

Sadly, even I didn't get to see much of him at his absolute best. I only started really closely following basketball around 1988, which is after the Pistons had supplanted the Celtics as the best team in the East and right before the Bulls took off. Bird started having trouble with his back not long after that. So, since there weren't nearly as many games televised nationally back then, I probably only got to see one or two live games in which a fully healthy Bird was playing. I wished I would have appreciated seeing him play more back then.

Bird is out of his mind lol. Got at him for being color blind lol. trash talk game is out of this world.

That's pretty messed up, actually. Just a notch below KG talking **** to Charlie V about having no eyebrows.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 6m6 minutes ago
As Mavs close in on Amar'e Stoudemire, I'm told they will NOT be signing Jermaine O'Neal at this time. Update from @jermaineoneal in works

If advanced stats existed back in the day, I wonder if anyone's legacy would be slightly altered?

Dikembe Mutumbo. all this talk about rim protection, and we have the stats to measure it now.

People still think allen iverson played on a team full of bums, they didn't get really good untill they had dikembe.

on the negative side

Jamal Mashbrun would be **** on today. Took an insane amount of midrange jumpshots, really inefficient, but fans today Mash as better than he probably was.

Pistol pete, also really inefficient, even for his era.

Last edited:
pistol pete didnt have the lux of a 3pt line

phx signed a backup guard to that contract
you basically got to mae him a starter

Last edited:
If advanced stats existed back in the day Oscar Robertson*** would be the undisputed greatest.

His stats already look insane as is. Man deserves more respect.

Last edited:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 6m6 minutes ago
As Mavs close in on Amar'e Stoudemire, I'm told they will NOT be signing Jermaine O'Neal at this time. Update from @jermaineoneal in works
He knew the Mavs were gonna use him alot... wasn't in shape enough. Don't know why he went to Germany for rehab tho... Salute him for trying nonetheless

Last edited:
Man... How did Larry Bird not get more hands put on him? He was throwing out some stingers. Scarring people for life. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom