The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard andray blatche is gonna get a big offer from his chinese team. may not sign with nba team this yr. thought he could help a contender if he decided to sign late in the season
Blatche too unstable, he chucks way too much. Remembering him on the Filipino National team 
laugh.gif
 dude loved taking every shot

Don't trust his ability to play within a system

Last edited:
heard andray blatche is gonna get a big offer from his chinese team. may not sign with nba team this yr. thought he could help a contender if he decided to sign late in the season
Blatche too unstable, he chucks way too much. Remembering him on the Filipino National team :lol:  dude loved taking every shot

Don't trust his ability to play within a system

thought he played well as a role player for the nets last yr. obviously, if he joined a contender he would be playing a backup role. dude is putting up stupid numbers in china and working onhis all-around gm

"Dirk, in the next eight months we're going to give you Tyson back, Chandler Parsons, Rondo and Amare. You just have to sign for $25M...over three years."

Cuban going to have to employ him as a "consultant" for years to make up for this nonsense. :lol:

"Dirk, in the next eight months we're going to give you Tyson back, Chandler Parsons, Rondo and Amare. You just have to sign for $25M...over three years."

Cuban going to have to employ him as a "consultant" for years to make up for this nonsense. :lol:

nah, dirk finna enter shark tank and get a deal from cubes

Last edited:
Dallas seeming to be the classic, throw it all on the wall and see what sticks. Going to take a while to build chemistry with all those big names playing together. I don't blame them for making any of the moves they did though.. you gotta give Dirk a chance. They did the best they could with what they had

Two things

The Rockets are better on paper with dwight, but he doesn't take them any further than they would go without him

Mavs need defense more than anything. Amare doesn't change their outlook

Last edited:
Nah. If they're a 5 game second round exit without him, they're a 6 game second round exit with him. His defense is negated by his offense

I'll bet you if it arises, let me know what you're comfortable with.

Mavs are pretenders of the highest order with Rondo.

They're better without him.
forsure... you're right about better without rondo though. For now....

Unless rondo went to work with Holger to bolster that jump shot of his 

That Boston game gave mavs fans hope 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What good is being a top 10 defense if the team is barely over .500 with rondo. The ultimate stat is wins and losses

Mavs got Rondo for the Playoffs. He's your prime example of a guy who shines when the lights are the brightest. Am I going to sit here and say I'd rather have Wright and Jameer over Rondo and Amare? Hell no. Before the Amare addition I'd still like Rondo over those guys. Just based off potential alone.

Staunch defense prevails in the Playoffs. That's how we won when we won in 2011. We beat Kobe, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Wade, and LeBron in one year.

Since New Years, the only three teams top ten in Offensive and Defensive Efficiency are the Warriors, Hawks and Mavs.

Only teams in the West I don't like the Mavs chances with in a 7 game series when healthy is Memphis and Golden State. They just better, outside of that I like our chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom