The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you NT dudes said this

RT @bmoe_careful: Larry Bird was a tall Kyle korver. nuffin more. A Kevin love that could shoot

B-BGEPiIgAEAx9A.jpg

Yeah I saw him say this interview and it was great interview. Loved it. Srs, that was awesome. Very candid.

However, two things:

1) They should have asked him about Katelyn man :lol: semi srs

2) He said he doesn't know when the end is. The man can't even play a full season anymore, can't stay on the floor, his right arm almost fell off on a routine dunk, the team is awful, he's 37 years old, I mean what more does he need to see to signify that this is the end :lol: ?

Dallas, Houston , clippers fans going back nd forth...

Gsw washing all y'all who want that 1st round fade :lol:

Last edited:
i hope amare goes back to PHX before he retires. get that rejuvenation with the training staff and go back to where he was made a star

Tahiry swooped in on Beard @ ASG & Amber Rose went H.A.M.

Warning: Ether

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Khloé         [emoji]10004[/emoji] @khloekardashian

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her **** (1)

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her **** (1)

Amber Rose        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DaRealAmberRose
Follow

@khloekardashian I'll be that lil ***** to support my family like ur older sister is a ***** 2 support hers. We're even
1f48b.png
#MuvaGivesFacts

1:15 PM - 16 Feb 2015
Amber Rose        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DaRealAmberRose Follow

2:27 PM - 16 Feb 2015

Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/zLRBp8kqyy/ 

2:48 PM - 16 Feb 2015

My point was proven. She can't even wait 10 mins before mentioning one of our names SMH
Amber Rose        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DaRealAmberRose
Follow

@khloekardashian girl just @ me. I really don't want to read u to filth darling. But I will. Sit down.

3:17 PM - 16 Feb 2015

Yo @khloekardashian I'm really happy for u and I'm gonna let u finish but I have the best leaked nude… http://instagram.com/p/zL3JEZkq2V/ 

8:21 PM - 16 Feb 2015

I'm so sick of these plastic *** **** bullying ppl cuz they got the media outlets on payroll. ***** weak af

8:32 PM - 16 Feb 2015

U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?

8:38 PM - 16 Feb 2015

I'm done dragging this *****. Lesson of the day children please don't try Muva cuz I will humble u.
1f48b.png

8:46 PM - 16 Feb 2015

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
GS could **** around and get stage fright in the first round... catch OKC or SA

they're the truth no doubt, but the West Playoffs is gonna be crazy

Yo my ***** beard making moves out here with these yambs :smokin...

Hope it don't mess with his game tho....something bout them celeb chicks take ******* off they game

that couldn't be any more false...

the Mavs have missed the Playoffs like once in the last 10 years (I think they finished 1 game out of 8th)... and the roster seems to get made over every 3rd season or so... Cuban and the front office know how to build teams
Alright, there's no telling you Mavs fans different 
laugh.gif
 basing your chances off 4 seasons ago when the west wasn't nearly as strong as it is now

I really feel like we can take any team in the west...I think only Memphis will give us problems...

I want clippers tho ...there matchups are always entertaining..

that couldn't be any more false...

the Mavs have missed the Playoffs like once in the last 10 years (I think they finished 1 game out of 8th)... and the roster seems to get made over every 3rd season or so... Cuban and the front office know how to build teams
Alright, there's no telling you Mavs fans different :lol:  basing your chances off 4 seasons ago when the west wasn't nearly as strong as it is now

Or the fact we got swept by the Spurs in the regular season just last year and took them to 7 in the playoffs.

Playoffs a different animal man I don't understand how its that hard to see.

Last edited:
These women need to be shipped to China, no need for useless human beings breathing our North American fresh air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom