The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis and Mavs looking goodish. Im afraid the CAVs will turn it up like they are supposed to. I do not want to see LBJ win, but it‘s obvious he had to phone a friend or friends to get it done.

I bet people still call the Mav's something other than contenders. 

Am I right, or am I right.

Thunder/Memphis WCF final is golden if the cards can fall right. Bad for the Thunder if so but, those are the two best teams out West. 

Last edited:
dont know if posted but really good read
[h1]The 76ers' plan to win (yes, really)[/h1]
Their would-be star was a hazardous fit -- sometimes even literally. One day, memorably, the rehabbing big man parked next to Aaron Barzilai, DiLeo's newly hired director of basketball analytics, in the parking lot of the team facility at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. As Bynum shuffled inside, Barzilai noticed something on their would-be star's custom black Ferrari and called after him. Bynum, it turned out, had driven away from a gas station without removing the pump's nozzle and eight-
foot rubber hose, which he'd dragged, pythonlike, through the street.
roll.gif

Thunder/Memphis WCF final is golden if the cards can fall right. Bad for the Thunder if so but, those are the two best teams out West. 

Mavs are contenders but you don't have them amking it out of the 2nd round. Seems legit.

Mavs are contenders but you don't have them amking it out of the 2nd round. Seems legit.
Huh? Legit means what?

Are you drunk? Basic Math says 1+1=2 

The end, Simple. Don't make it harder than it is. 

Go to sleep 

Impressive. Should be some type of trophy for that

in the context of what me and dude were talking about, it is impressive

you jumped in the conversation late as hell trying to be cute... not even knowing why it was said

Jumpman2, you just keep cheering for GSW ok.

Clowning the Thunder makes you look weak. Stick to the strong points right now, for you that's GSW.

Pointing out facts is clowning?

OKC is currently 9th in the West

Another fact

GSW took 3/4 from OKC :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom