The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the context of what me and dude were talking about, it is impressive

you jumped in the conversation late as hell trying to be cute... not even knowing why it was said

Why are you so sensitive :lol:

You were confused and brought up the history of the mavs when dude was talking about this season. Context

Just saying someone is washed isnt a means for a good argument. You cant look at something like this in a vacuum.  Someone who is far more talented than the veteran min, is singing for the veteran min. You would be thrilled if your team signed him, it brings absolutely no negatives whatsoever.
I would not be thrilled at all to have seen him sign with the Hawks. Which financially we easily could have done with a TON of cap space. We need a big man. Yet management still passed. Wonder why that is? Team chemistry maybe?

Last edited:
I want to see Houston go down in flames. All they do is go after whatever the biggest names available are. GM is a idiot. Who can't do his job? I hate seeing people act high and mighty when the job they do can be done by a 10 year old playing 2K15.

Side Note: Rockets jerseys are strait garbage. Change that mess please.

Its so crazy seeing the parallel comments you guys make when someone is a Knick and then when they move on to another team. Bunch of optimistic Adam's over here.

Last edited:
The mavs took the spurs to 7 games last year and people look at them as the team that almost beat the champs. Truth is they barely made the playoffs in the last week of the season. They added chandler who is their most important player, parsons who would only be a factor if another starter gets injured, rondo who is a liability on offense and now amare who doesn't address any of their weaknesses.

Not being able to beat good teams is a big deal because they are currently the 5th seed with the toughest schedule for the rest of the season, i.e. they will not have home court advantage. They had the easiest schedule for the first 2 1/2 months and hovered around 6th. They were the 3 seed in 2011 and swept the season series 2-0 against the heat. Completely different circumstances

For about a week until his back, knees, elbow, ankles or retinas give out.

roll.gif

Yo my ***** beard making moves out here with these yambs
smokin.gif

Hope it don't mess with his game tho....something bout them celeb chicks take ******* off they game
studies show that having sex during the season/night or two before games effects athletes in a negative way. seriously.
what? the choch is loose. shane meat like a thigh. no pause, thats fact lol. i watch flicks b. it is what it is.
WHAT?! oh nah pause out of this WORLD b! 

thats a technical foul! lmaoooooooooo

I want to see Houston go down in flames. All they do is go after whatever the biggest names available are. GM is a idiot. Who can't do his job? I hate seeing people act high and mighty when the job they do can be done by a 10 year old playing 2K15.

Side Note: Rockets jerseys are strait garbage. Change that mess please.
If the rockets some how decide to fire Morey tomorrow their will be a line of teams waiting to sign I don't know how you could call him an idiot especially coming from a fan who's GM has employed Nick Young Andray Blatche and McGee at the same time.

Where were all these Warrior fans 4-6yrs ago :x :lol:

Ill tell you what though they dont wanna see okc in the 1st rd or Spurs in the 2nd.

Actually, there's been a pretty strong Warrior presence on this board as long as I can remember. Sure, they've picked up a few more recently, but there's several that have been fans of the team even in the bad times.

Where were all these Warrior fans 4-6yrs ago :x :lol:

Ill tell you what though they dont wanna see okc in the 1st rd or Spurs in the 2nd.

Actually, there's been a pretty strong Warrior presence on this board as long as I can remember. Sure, they've picked up a few more recently, but there's several that have been fans of the team even in the bad times.

They mustve been really quiet then cause im seeing more of them now

They mustve been really quiet then cause im seeing more of them now

Maybe. Us Clippers fans probably noticed them more because we've kind of always had a rivalry going, even when both teams weren't good. Whether competing for lottery spots or the last playoff spot. :lol:

Tahiry swooped in on Beard @ ASG & Amber Rose went H.A.M.
View media item 1405679

Warning: Ether

>: :stoneface: :smh:

Khloé         [emoji]10004[/emoji] @khloekardashian

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her **** (1)

Amber Rose        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DaRealAmberRose
Follow

@khloekardashian I'm happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15....
1:06 PM - 16 Feb 2015

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her **** (1)

Follow

@khloekardashian I'll be that lil ***** to support my family like ur older sister is a ***** 2 support hers. We're even
1f48b.png
#MuvaGivesFacts
1:15 PM - 16 Feb 2015

3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgment but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS.

Follow

@khloekardashian #DontPanic
1:29 PM - 16 Feb 2015

View media item 1405671
Amber Rose        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @DaRealAmberRose Follow

2:27 PM - 16 Feb 2015

Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/zLRBp8kqyy/ 
2:48 PM - 16 Feb 2015

My point was proven. She can't even wait 10 mins before mentioning one of our names SMH

Follow

@khloekardashian girl just @ me. I really don't want to read u to filth darling. But I will. Sit down.
3:17 PM - 16 Feb 2015

Yo @khloekardashian I'm really happy for u and I'm gonna let u finish but I have the best leaked nude… http://instagram.com/p/zL3JEZkq2V/ 
8:21 PM - 16 Feb 2015

I'm so sick of these plastic *** **** bullying ppl cuz they got the media outlets on payroll. ***** weak af
8:32 PM - 16 Feb 2015

U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?
8:38 PM - 16 Feb 2015

I'm done dragging this *****. Lesson of the day children please don't try Muva cuz I will humble u.
1f48b.png

8:46 PM - 16 Feb 2015

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why are you so invested in this couple?

Last edited:
You know the west is good when the 7th and 8th spot might go to the Thunder or Spurs :lol:

Amar'e on the Mavs isn't a bad look though. He'll help more than hurt. They have a legit team, I wouldn't count them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom