The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so crazy seeing the parallel comments you guys make when someone is a Knick and then when they move on to another team. Bunch of optimistic Adam's over here.
Same thing happened with Josh Smith

There's a reason for that, though. Going from an unbelievably overpaid piece of a losing team to a minimum contract contending team will do that

He can help any team in the NBA right now
Again THIS
Knicks fans can't understand why people laughed at Amare for getting max money to bathe in wine vs getting the vet min to come off the bench for a team who's fighting for home-field advantage.
Its even Knicks fans, too many people in this thread share that sentiment. Its like they're not getting it.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure if Amare can stay healthy for the playoffs playing more than 10 minutes a night though.

Dudes body is giving up on him.

Easy money for you
Yall actin like the Mavs are for sure gonna lose to either the Rockets or Blazers.. we'll see 
laugh.gif

They're not even sniffing the conference finals or the second round, I'll wager whatever you're comfortable with.

I wouldn't bet with this man....he is a certified WINNER...especially on Fanduel! :pimp:\

However, I do hope Dallas makes it far cause of my boy Have It All.

yo Mavs fans, we here yall. You're competitive and all. But when it comes down to it, your best player is either a washed Dirk or Monta Ellis. You're simply not going to contend with that. Despite having a great coach who knows how to find wrinkles to make yall very competitive.

It adds to the storyline of the floor of the west being very high, but you aren't true contenders. Championship year Dirk is not the same Dirk we are currently witnessing.

and that Lisa Ann story some pages back is trash. Dudes paying for these worthless ****** and now they talking with entitlement. They don't deserve insight or opinion on none of this

:lol: @ thinking athletes pay for Lisa Ann.

She just said she flies out and gives the () up free of charge and keeps it discreet.

If you're a young athlete who wants an obviously experienced freak, who's not gonna put pics of you sleeping on social media and also knows a **** ton about sports why wouldn't you hit?

Last edited:
amare can still get buckets for 10-15 mins a game. mavs won't be a contender solely off his addition but he does help the squad

:lol: @ thinking athletes pay for Lisa Ann.

She just said she flies out and gives the () up free of charge and keeps it discreet.

If you're a young athlete who wants an obviously experienced freak, who's not gonna put pics of you sleeping on social media and also knows a **** ton about sports why wouldn't you hit?

yeah she's a pro like that. she'll just take your innocence and keep it to herself.

Came in here to say all of this

Where were all these Warrior fans 4-6yrs ago :x :lol:

Ill tell you what though they dont wanna see okc in the 1st rd or Spurs in the 2nd.
they didn't even wanna see ATL a week and a half ago :wink: jus sayin. Was def the game of the year so far tho.

Truth.

Ill tell you what though they dont wanna see okc in the 1st rd or Spurs in the 2nd.

Actually, there's been a pretty strong Warrior presence on this board as long as I can remember. Sure, they've picked up a few more recently, but there's several that have been fans of the team even in the bad times.

I actually do remember the whole monta n steph conflict that went for pages.....

They mustve been really quiet then cause im seeing more of them now

Maybe. Us Clippers fans probably noticed them more because we've kind of always had a rivalry going, even when both teams weren't good. Whether competing for lottery spots or the last playoff spot. :lol:

You couldn't have said it any better right on man.

Oh these mother ******* were here... Oh, were they here. I'll never forget the hell they unleashed on here when the W's knocked off the Mavs. :x

Mann I'm still in shock....

:lol: And you Knicks dudes were convinced Tyson was washed, too... WRONG.

The sooner yall accept that your Bozo organization is a black hole, the better off everyone will be.

Does Amare make the Mavs frontrunners in the West? No. Does it help? Hell yes it does. To suggest otherwise is ******ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom