The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Monroe for potential and a 1st.

Draymond is good enough to play anywhere, his defense/rebounding/passing ain't gonna change no matter the system.

Of course he'll be best in GS because they're better but will they be willing to give him the max when a another team will?

I think they should but who knows.

who are you gonna get back for Monroe though that warrants trading him? and Dray would have to carry the Detroit team in some facets. He'll get lowkey exposed. Lessen his future money. When he can be a cog on the GSW and invest in his future dollars. His ceiling is a role player. Not a bonafide option.

If he shows he can be better than that though, I'll eat the crow sammich.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Nah, bro.

We have homers galore. I was lowkey mad/rebelling against the team from like 2000-2010 for passing on 18 year old Rashard Lewis TWICE for Bryce Drew/Jason Collier. Trading away 21 y/o junior Richard Jefferson, 19 y/o sophomore Rudy Gay, etc. constantly trading away youth to get your Battier and Scolas of the world. Be a middling team every year, and never truly be a contender.

or getting a washed TMAC, franchise/dynasty years, all that jazz.. a bunch of fools gold, and the entire city was behind the squad that entire time. Even earlier when we were getting a washed Barkley. Washed Pip
laugh.gif

Houston supported Harden wholeheartedly when people were down on him from the previous finals performance too. We got homers out here. and no Dwight slander in the H has even gotten any legs really.
u forgot francis & mobley duo... but last i checked, we couldn't even get the rockets on tv in houston because of some comcast dispute. maybe there are some hakeem dynasty leftover but the city isn't loyal - right now the rockets are contenders and harden is an mvp candidate. how about the texans and astros? the entire city was behind the tmac years because they were the tmac/yao years. i've seen houston fans branch into spurs fans and even mavs fans. it's a bandwagon city. 

Last edited:
u forgot francis & mobley duo... but last i checked, we couldn't even get the rockets on tv in houston because of some comcast dispute. maybe there are some hakeem dynasty leftover but the city isn't loyal - right now the rockets are contenders and harden is an mvp candidate. how about the texans and astros? the entire city was behind the tmac years because they were the tmac/yao years. i've seen houston fans branch into spurs fans and even mavs fans. it's a bandwagon city. 

You're so far off. Don't disrespect my city like that.

franchise/dynasty = francis/yao. Mobley was a 3rd even though him and Francis were joined at the hip. Comcast dispute doesn't have anything to do with the fans. Rockets are on TV. Houston has been turnt since Harden came here. Before any playoffs or having great numbers.

seriously though, no shade: I legit don't know what you're talking about. even with the Texans.

No. 9 Houston Texans

Value: $1.17 billion
Owner: Robert McNair

"The Texans have sold out every game at Reliant Stadium for the past nine years despite posting only one winning season." (obviously that's dated by a few years. but the sentiment is still obvious, relative to current Texans)

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/05/texans-cowboys-stadium-home-game-fans

View media item 1406687

Last edited:
Draymond is a player perfectly made for today's game, he's only gonna get better.
yeah he's invaluable to the warriors and he keeps proving it. but he's going to have that role player label because of the nature of the game. just like people undervalue a guy like beverley who changes the whole defensive attitude of the team.... wanting to give dragic something like 80 mil and trade off beverley is the sort of thing they do to guys that are great for today's game but aren't "superstars"

[QUOTE name="a-friend" url="/t/608612/2014-2015-nba-season-amare-stoudemire-has-committed-to-sign-with-the-dallas-mavericks/72840_20#post_22700695

I agree it's a lot to give up.. but having affalo to fill that 2 spot and taking the ability of brooks to play perk over other guys equals a tremendous win in my books

if we get all our guys healthy, who is trotting out a better starting lineup than: russ, affalo, kd, ibaka and adams

then we have waiters, morrow, mcgary and collison off the bench.. hopefully hickson could give us something or we could just move him on

Afflalo plays better D than Roberson and has a better offensive set than Waiters. Let's go

Ric Bucher, Sam Smith and Sheridan Hoops. Don't believe anything from these guys.

Sheridan got torn a new one over and over on NT for standing by his LeBron report, and then it was crickets in here when he turned out to be right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom