The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a rude thing to say to a city full of hard working Japanese people
roll.gif

One of the most overrated players to ever play the game. He can't even hold wade or lebron's jockstraps. not srs

Bron still TBD but don't put that clown she-Wade in a sentence with either of them with his 5 year prime having self.

Not srs.

Last edited:

you don't want me on your squad, I'm terrible and technically morbidly obese according to the outdated BMI chart 
frown.gif

Need somebody to set picks so I can let it fly man.
I set the greatest moving screens ever. You would love them.

Plus, I will fight whoever tries to call me on illegal screens.

but then they would just run away from me and I would be too tired to chase them.

I guess we'll be seeing at least one major trade before Thursday afternoon:

According to two people with knowledge of the situation, the representatives for the Suns point guard told team officials in a Tuesday meeting that he has no plans to re-sign in Phoenix this summer as a free agent.

With the Thursday trade deadline looming and the clear message now sent that Dragic plans on playing elsewhere next season, it remains to be seen if Suns general manager Ryan McDonough will succumb to the pressure and agree to a deal. The people spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2015/02/17/goran-dragic-suns/23591221/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom