The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 nba teams should be in one conference and casual ballers at 30 ny parks can be the other conference

the NBA should go with a North/South conferences instead of East/West.
Should just be the canadian conference and the American conference

Raptors in the finals every year
laugh.gif

Not even a laker fan and 06 against the suns still hurts man. Wish they would have pulled that **** out. Up 3-1. City would have been lit the lal vs lac playoff series :pimp:

******* tim thomas man smh

******* Kwame Brown and them tiny *** hands.

Legit was thinking we were headed for a Kobe V Shaq Finals that year after Game 4 with the way Bean had torched DAL in the season.

Legit was thinking we were headed for a Kobe V Shaq Finals that year after Game 4 with the way Bean had torched DAL in the season.

I was dreaming the same... they had a winning record against Dallas and 2-2 with the Clippers :frown:

Dreams aside, the LA series would have been great

Now that would be crazy street ballers vs Pros :x

:lol: would never happen. I've seen street cats throw chop blocks at the knees just for getting crossed one to many times by a dude in some Dadas. Imagine when they get their soul snatched on a Kyrie cross...

Thats why you always have to shake your head at people saying the nba is rigged

A kobe vs shaq finals after all the beef would have been gold.

The nba could have easily rigged the lakers suns series but they didnt

All they need was one game but the nba did nothing

Yet dudes swear the nba is fixed

To be fair the NBA has been fixed at times... That Miami heat 1st chip was fixed... That's a fact to me.
still don't believe that official worked alone..

Last edited:
no way that laker team would've beat snaq and d-whistle. would've been painful to watch kobe vs shaq. i mean, insanely entertaining, but i feel like that tension, would've been a scrap no doubt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom