The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ariza, Josh Smith, and Dwight there, Harden and Dragic can literally let anyone and everyone blow by them.

Last edited:
Hopefully we see some big names move, just for the **** of it

Afflalo, Lopez, Lawson, Dragic, Kanter

And then of course there's always the random big name nobody had on their radar

Suns and Jazz looking for the same exact thing for Dragic and Kanter :lol:  just trade for one another 

Why would Suns trade for Kanter? He's a bad rim protector and they have Len.

Hopefully we see some big names move, just for the **** of it

Afflalo, Lopez, Lawson, Dragic, Kanter

And then of course there's always the random big name nobody had on their radar

Suns and Jazz looking for the same exact thing for Dragic and Kanter :lol:  just trade for one another 

Didn't Len get injured recently?

@WojYahooNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among preferred destinations for Goran Dragic, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Make it happen Phil. Trade Melo if you have to :nerd:

@WojYahooNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among preferred destinations for Goran Dragic, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Trade him to LA. Let him lead the Lakers out of that pick, sending it to Phoenix. :pimp:

Goran in the Garden would be cool, too.

It's Michael Jordans birthday and and people didn't even talk about it. Kind of shocked honestly
I mentioned it. Awwesome responded. That was it.
I saw that but really as annoying as it is, I expected MJ vs Kobe Vs LeBron XXV today and it didn't happen
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Kanter is a bad rim protector? I didn't know that, I thought he was unproven but didn't think he was "bad"

Honest question
Kanter has got a smooth offensive game (similar to Vucevic from ORL) and can rebound well. But he is pretty lost on the defensive end which is why he's never got consistent minutes on that Jazz team.

A lot of teams could really use a guy like him off the bench to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom