The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. How do ny and la make sense but not Miami?

Marketing and well respected organizations.

Heat are neither but obviously have way more talent than NY or LA. You add him to that Miami team and they're a good team but not contending. I would still take CHI, CLE and WASH over them.

kobe-run-with-me-run-from-me-1024x881.jpg

Russell westbrook's muse :pimp:

Marketing and well respected organizations.

Heat are neither but obviously have way more talent than NY or LA. You add him to that Miami team and they're a good team but not contending. I would still take CHI, CLE and WASH over them.
The heat aren't a well respected organization? :lol:

I see your location and I'll break it to you gently.....no.
Explain how they aren't a respected organization 
laugh.gif

They have one of the richest owners in the league, have made the playoffs 16 out of their 19 seasons under him (since 1995)

Not to mention Pat Riley

Last edited:
Russell Westbrook has made it clear several times that he'd be against being moved off the ball.

That's what they need to do to win tho. They don't have a single past first guard on that team and two of the best scorers in the game. Hence why they always revert to one on one basketball.

Despite the fact they were losing it was actually interesting seeing them play without WB and Durant because they actually *gasp* ran plays.

But as soon they come back everyone goes brain dead and then they add god awful Waiters and bench Jackson.

Makes zero sense.

Explain how they aren't a respected organization :lol:

They have one of the richest owners in the league, have made the playoffs 16 out of their 19 seasons under him (since 1995)

Not to mention Pat Riley

Yeah. Hate to be blunt, but saying the Heat aren't a respected organization is just dumb.

Actually I think isn't is the correct usage. Because you would use the pronoun team in place of heat. How isn't the team a respectable organization. Could be wrong

Last edited:
Russell Westbrook has made it clear several times that he'd be against being moved off the ball.

That's what they need to do to win tho. They don't have a single past first guard on that team and two of the best scorers in the game. Hence why they always revert to one on one basketball.

Despite the fact they were losing it was actually interesting seeing them play without WB and Durant because they actually *gasp* ran plays.

But as soon they come back everyone goes brain dead and then they add god awful Waiters and bench Jackson.

Makes zero sense.

1) scotty brooks is a terrible coach and only runs/calls a handful of plays.. Maybe a better coach would have a bigger impact on what is happening with the thunder's offense then guys going one on one.. Look at the end of game play calling, or lack thereof

2) reggie Jackson has been pressing trying to get his numbers because he wants a contract in the offseason.. Either you don't watch the thunder or you are seeing something everyone else isn't

I see your location and I'll break it to you gently.....no.
Theirs a difference between fans likeing the heat and actually orgnazations. If you actually think pat Riley is not respected among the league your absolutely crazy.

We are not talking about Pat Riley. We are talking about the Heat.

The Knicks are more respected than the Heat?

Mase.gif

When you hear about legacy and well respected teams, what teams do you hear? Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Knicks and Spurs. Knicks suck but for some reason, they're always being mentioned. So not sure where you're going.

As for the Heat, not a basketball town, fans don't support the team, one ring with Shaq and Wade which was cool but faded quickly until LeBron got there. Now he's gone, Heat aren't anywhere near highly talked about. I'm sure they're respected but not in high regards as the other teams.

and the correct spelling is ARE. How are the Heat not well respected? Not aren't or isn't.

Last edited:
Knicks do not belong. They're only mentioned at all because they play in NY. They've been a joke for the last decade at minimum. *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom