The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete-shrug.gif

The Heat? Why? Do they even have the space to give him the kind of contract he would want?

Also why are these teams even entertaining to trade him when they can sign him outright next year?
Whichever team trades for him acquires his Bird rights and can go over the cap to resign him. Also they can offer him 5yrs/$110mil instead of 4yrs/$80.. that's a pretty huge difference and would strongly make him consider re-signing especially if he already requested the trade to the Lakers (or w/e) himself in the first place.

I think it'd be pretty stupid to offer him 5yrs/110 though.. whichever team gives him that is gonna end up regretting it in a few years.

Last edited:
Morey tried to trade for Melo, Bosh, Dwight, etc even though none of 'em preferred Houston. He might try for Goran, anyway. Like I said though, when push comes to shove, when it's time to open up the check book for Dragic, the numbers are scary for a 29 year old PG. For whoever lands him.

Mitch would be pretty dumb to give up a young asset or pick for Dragic, and then lose the Top 5 pick because Dragic plays them out of that range.

:lol:. Good chance they might. Dragic or no Dragic.

y'all get off my Rockets man. Morey is great at finding talent. He/his staff do a good job of actually scouting out diamonds in the rough combined with the…gasp…analytics. He wouldn't acquire the guys he has now purely with analytics though contrary to what Barkley's random tirade suggests. He turned our franchise around. and our roster got guys. the only "unlikeable" guy is Dwight who isn't our star. and our terrible coach, McFail. outside of that, Morey and the talent he's built is money.

Sans letting go of Goran/Kyle Lowry. If Goran doesn't want to contend, he can take his bum *** to the Heat with Bosh Spice.

Last edited:
Dragic about to flourish and make 20+ mil next year off one of those desperate major market squads.

Only way a Dragic deal gets done most likely is some 3-4 team trade. Like what does his preferred teams have to offer besides cap space?

At least we're in store for a poppin deadline :pimp:

I hope the Lakers get him. Dragic-Randle-Okafor core = guaranteed 9th spot in the West. :smokin

Out of all the teams without a PG, Miami should be the most intriguing place, honestly.

Dragic, Wade, Deng, Bosh and Whiteside could be a nice lineup. They just need to be healthy enough to build some sort of chemistry.

McRob-Wade-Whiteside-Deng-Bosh-Dragic

Cole's contract expires the season after(hopefully he gets waived before themn) , Bird and UD retire certified lifers

Riley already cookin' wit the Crisc' 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom