The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

youd be surprised how brave some of these clipper fans are 
its the selfie era right now...
I am a Clippers fan and the other real (i.e. non-bandwagon) Clippers fans I know recognize LA is a Lakers town and likely always will be. In fact, there's a lot of Clippers fans who root for the team because of that. Anyone claiming LA is a Clippers town probably only became a fan in 2010 or after.
Man, i haven't met one normal clipper fan. All these dudes are spouting there mouth about how the lakers suck and how the clips run this town and all this ****

I went the the laker clipper game 2 years ago and dudes were wild. tryna fight over clippers. 
roll.gif

if they're healthy n brooks isn't a moron they're going to 7 games first round and have good chance of advancing another round or two.

Man, i haven't met one normal clipper fan. All these dudes are spouting there mouth about how the lakers suck and how the clips run this town and all this ****

I went the the laker clipper game 2 years ago and dudes were wild. tryna fight over clippers. :rofl:

Got the nerve to try and laugh when I wear my Laker gear out here.

I make my living watching basketball you sound crazy.

What other playoff team even has an isolation system?

That's not even a "system", Thunder play pick up basketball in the NBA.

You're too blinded by your love of KD to be objective, it's the coaching not the player, Russ does what he can and does a damn good job.

Like I said, cut the nonsense, you sound foolish as hell.

doesnt matter what you do for a living, I am of the opinion that you are bad at what you do if it's not obvious to you that Russ does not pass nearly as much as he should. and I'm not in some random bubble saying this :lol:, plenty of announcers have said it

I don't know the purpose of asking what other playoff teams run iso ball, but off top my thought is none. The Thunder have been afforded to be able to do it because of the talent they've always had in their back court.

its both the coaching and the player, and I rip apart all of the mindless guards that play on that team so it has nothing to do with KD. Reggie Jackson is also a point guard that doesnt pass enough and I find him looking off KD in moments he should obviously be looking to pass.

seriously though, if you think what I'm saying is way off base, I question what the hell you're being paid to do: lol . I can concede that he's not a great passer (I personally think he's bad at it once you factor his teammates and his ability), but he needs to pass more and its obvious.

So KD's beta tendencies in the past getting punked by CP0, Tony Allen among others and having his own hometown paper call him out contributed nothing huh?

It's all on Russ not passing the ball enough? *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom