The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what? :lol:

He doesn't pass but averages more assists than Teague/Knight/Lillard/Kyrie yet none of those guys get that criticism with much more talent around them.

He may not have a coach who's competent enough to build an offensive system but he's a PG, stop with the nonsense.

yall dudes are lazy observers. Sticking to nba.com stat page and not watching games.

All of those guys have completely different systems. Westbrook plays in an isolation system and is by far the dominant ball handler. He basically HAS to pass. I swear I won't argue with any of you cats trying to swing a statistical swords around. Won't even do it.

and even if he does pass. lets say I concede and say he does pass. HE DOESNT DO IT ENOUGH. He has one of the best scorers in LEAGUE HISTORY and he goes through plenty of points where he looks him off and attacks.

Last edited:
@ShamsCharania: The Washington Wizards have pursued Miami guard Norris Cole, but Heat's price has been difficult to match, league sources tell RealGM.

Pat Riley on the phone like "He's a 2 time champion, you gotta give us more."
#DoItPat! #MakeItHappenPat

So he HAS to pass but DOESN'T pass yet somehow is still putting up better assist numbers then everyone in the league not named CP3, LeBron and Rondo on a consistent basis. 

Nincompoop logic. 

Westbrook does pass the issue is it takes him 20 seconds of dribbling to do it :lol:.

The thunder office looks disconnected when the dribbles for 20 seconds, drives then dumps it off to KD or Ibaka. Yeah, he gets an assist, but is that type of offense gonna win you a ring? Hell no. And that isn't a diss at WB because honestly he's a great player, the fact their coach hasn't addressed this is the main issue and he just flat out shouldn't be there.

Westbrook plays in a very isolation based system it's basically ISO,pick and rolls and the occasional pin down and yet he averages a good number of assists yes he does make bad choices but saying he doesn't pass is wrong.

Did WB have a good child hood or did he not receive any tooth fairy gifts? Did he ever do show and tale?

No, only thing that's obvious is that you need to stock up on Noxzema and Neutrogena and scrub thoroughly.

Guy who has a career average of 7 assists/game, finished in the top 5 in assists in the league the past 3 seasons, and is 36th all time right now in assist percentage and 5th among active players in assist percentage DOESN'T pass?

EXFOLIATE YOUR MUG, B.
Don't worry about him he is just a Russ hater

Did WB have a good child hood or did he not receive any tooth fairy gifts? Did he ever do show and tale?
He's talked about it before, not being heavily recruited after high school gave him a chip on his shoulder that's never left. It's honestly one of if not his greatest attribute, outside of his athleticism. 

Kyrie Irving does not play point guard anymore

Westbrook passes but it almost like old school Kobe assists, like it's not like he's actually faciliting

yall dudes are lazy observers. Sticking to nba.com stat page and not watching games.

All of those guys have completely different systems. Westbrook plays in an isolation system and is by far the dominant ball handler. He basically HAS to pass. I swear I won't argue with any of you cats trying to swing a statistical swords around. Won't even do it.

and even if he does pass. lets say I concede and say he does pass. HE DOESNT DO IT ENOUGH. He has one of the best scorers in LEAGUE HISTORY and he goes through plenty of points where he looks him off and attacks.

I make my living watching basketball you sound crazy.

What other playoff team even has an isolation system?

That's not even a "system", Thunder play pick up basketball in the NBA.

You're too blinded by your love of KD to be objective, it's the coaching not the player, Russ does what he can and does a damn good job.

Like I said, cut the nonsense, you sound foolish as hell.

Last edited:
Russ grew up in the hood. Went to henry clay and then leuzinger both just a notch above continuation schools. Plus his dad looks like an og parole type dude

He's talked about it before, not being heavily recruited after high school gave him a chip on his shoulder that's never left. It's honestly one of if not his greatest attribute, outside of his athleticism. 

Wonder if hell evolve and work into some slick puvot jumpers or continue to rush and drive.

They really gotta test for HGH. His 40 yard proally 2.74 seconds.

babby shmurda...err reggie jackson has requested a trade
Man he killed the hell out of his trade value
mean.gif

I'm a huge Kobe fan but he wasn't really facilating back in the day

There's a difference between handling the ball all that time therefore you are going to get some assists and actually facilating, as in setting up easy looks for your teammates

When I see Westbrook that's what see

Last edited:
I'm a huge Kobe fan but he wasn't really facilating back in the day

There's a difference between handling the ball all that time therefore you are going to get some assists and actually facilating, as in setting up easy looks for your teammates

When I see Westbrook that's what see
So drawing attention and hitting the open man isn't facilitating, or being the playmaker on every team he's been on isn't facilitating? What's going on here today. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom