The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So KD's beta tendencies in the past getting punked by CP0, Tony Allen among others and having his own hometown paper call him out contributed nothing huh?

It's all on Russ not passing the ball enough? *****
you act like reporters in OKC know anything about basketball tho

karl making moves already....

figured he wouldve looked at acquiring familiar players like afflalo or lawson to run an uptempo offense

If the Kings trade Cousins for Dwight we might have to put both Nelson and Rck3 on suicide watch.

Morey say get off his peen and let him COOK
So KD's beta tendencies in the past getting punked by CP0, Tony Allen among others and having his own hometown paper call him out contributed nothing huh?

It's all on Russ not passing the ball enough? *****

That's both coaching and system. KD's strength is not to post up Tony Allen or even CP3 when you got a point guard who's shooting bricks and no system that lets the ball swing. Russ as your 2nd best player is wack though b/c he can't score off the ball or move well without the ball. KD on the other hand can give you work as the facilitator (1st half last season MVP) or move without the ball and get it in (all his career)

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner · 6m6 minutes ago
“@latbbolch: Doc Rivers intimates Clippers have no interest in Andrew Bynum, Larry Sanders but would not comment on Jamal Crawford rumors.”

Andrew Bynum? Didn't even know he was still alive, let alone trying to get back in the league.

In an interview with Champs Sports, Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks said "I'm gonna hoop in the Yeezys one time," and mentioned that he planned to bring the sneakers out for the Hawks' first post All-Star game.

The Hawks will face the Toronto Raptors this Friday, so a Jeff Teague adidas Yeezy moment might be coming as soon as then.

positive he bust his ***

How the hell would Boogie disrupt the Rockets chemistry?

Yall still stuck on his rookie year or nah?

and whoever I just read say they'd only trade Harden for Cousins, that's not even a funny troll. off yourself

I'm not an apologist. I actually just take the time to watch games over and over and look for wrinkles. anybody that's hopped on a team before should be akin to this. Yall are just some lazy observers that are caught up with Westbrook's positives (he has many) too far to realize how much tweaking the negatives would put them over the top.

Last edited:
How the hell would Boogie disrupt the Rockets chemistry?

Yall still stuck on his rookie year or nah?

and whoever I just read say they'd only trade Harden for Cousins, that's not even a funny troll. off yourself

That was me. And what I meant was, if I was the Kings, the only player I would want from the Rockets roster for Cousins is Harden. I wasn't suggesting that's what the Rockets do.

Calm down.

I'm not an apologist. I actually just take the time to watch games over and over and look for wrinkles. anybody that's hopped on a team before should be akin to this. Yall are just some lazy observers that are caught up with Westbrook's positives (he has many) too far to realize how much tweaking the negatives would put them over the top.

We're lazy observers but you're the one spouting nonsense. Ok.

if the kings can get dwight and get him some of that lebron hgh then he pretty much counts as two defenders, allowing them to play 5v5 on defense with an extra man cherry picking 

In an interview with Champs Sports, Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks said "I'm gonna hoop in the Yeezys one time," and mentioned that he planned to bring the sneakers out for the Hawks' first post All-Star game.

The Hawks will face the Toronto Raptors this Friday, so a Jeff Teague adidas Yeezy moment might be coming as soon as then.

positive he bust his ***

pencil a torn ACL or ruptured achilles.

tried to @ Ryan, name didn't show up...young bul been terminated?

team likes dwight they're not gonna be upset that he's traded one bit? there won't be one bit of an adjustment period to his teammates n his teammates to him? big trades like this always disrupt chemistry.

That was me. And what I meant was, if I was the Kings, the only player I would want from the Rockets roster for Cousins is Harden. I wasn't suggesting that's what the Rockets do.

Calm down.

my fault. syntax def had me thrown off. and yea, if I were the Kings I'd share the exact same sentiment.

:lol: almost everytime I check this thread it's madness. I see Boogie to Houston is being discussed...

With news that Reggie Jackson's agent is requesting a trade I wonder if Presti will give the Rockets Reggie Jackson too... I mean why not he already gave them the potential MVP

Last edited:
team likes dwight they're not gonna be upset that he's traded one bit? there won't be one bit of an adjustment period to his teammates n his teammates to him? big trades like this always disrupt chemistry.

Dwight don't even play for the Rockets. :lol:

He's bout to be/already is 30. Our star is 26. Boogie is what 24, 25? Boys want to win rings, not grab dudes junk and be goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom