The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talked about it before, not being heavily recruited after high school gave him a chip on his shoulder that's never left. It's honestly one of if not his greatest attribute, outside of his athleticism. 

:rofl:

yall are all caught up in this.

and lol at the one off stats being dropped. boys waving stats around. so by everyone else's account, RWB is quite literally the most willing passer in the league.

:rofl:

lazy *** cats

roll.gif

yall are all caught up in this.

and lol at the one off stats being dropped. boys waving stats around. so by everyone else's account, RWB is quite literally the most willing passer in the league.

roll.gif

lazy *** cats
damn what did russ do to your girl?

In an interview with Champs Sports, Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks said "I'm gonna hoop in the Yeezys one time," and mentioned that he planned to bring the sneakers out for the Hawks' first post All-Star game.

The Hawks will face the Toronto Raptors this Friday, so a Jeff Teague adidas Yeezy moment might be coming as soon as then.

positive he bust his ***

Lemme know when Teague hoops in some D&G's :lol:

Gilbert-Arenas-DG-Velcro-Strap-Patent-High-Sneaker-1.jpg

@paulcoro: Goran Dragic on the Suns front office: "I don't trust them any more."

@paulcoro: Goran Dragic: "I don't feel comfortable with the situation." He said he wants to leave the Suns because his role changed.

:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

you went down a rathole for no reason. This season he's missed a lot of games. He's been on a decline. The statement at face value was obviously a joke. Not quite literal, but he's missed a lot of time this year. 38 % of games to be exact. point of the statement was to point out that we already are playing without our star center and he's only been here 2 years. Cousins talents actually are better for our team than Dwight. He's skilled, can pass, isolate and score by simply giving him a dump down. Quite frankly, he's better than Dwight.

If Dwight fine tuned his game to be like a Deandre or Tyson on steriods, I might reconsider. But the back to the basket stuff and our reliance on him to do it is a negative imo

Last edited:
@paulcoro: Goran Dragic on the Suns front office: "I don't trust them any more."

@paulcoro: Goran Dragic: "I don't feel comfortable with the situation." He said he wants to leave the Suns because his role changed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
well damb

they have to move him

"sources"

GHEtL2UX_normal.jpeg
Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard  ·  6m 6 minutes ago

Sources: Indy, Bos, Hou, Den all interested in Reggie Jackson. No guarantee OKC will trade him. They won't give him away.

Whats going on with KD why is he having all these feels, i hope dude gets right, he dropped mad personal quotes with GQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom