The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats goin on with kd 
indifferent.gif

The Blazers and Grizzlies could use Kevin Martin but he should go to the Bulls

I'm a little iffy on Martin. If we don't have to get rid of any assets to get him, he's okay to have off the bench. I guess he's fine when he's not counted on to be your 1st, 2nd or 3rd option. He will probably be our 5th available option in terms of scoring, so he may fit in well. I just hate the fact that he's a complete negative on the defensive end. I would rather wait and see what VC does when he returns from this break first.

I'm a little iffy on Martin. If we don't have to get rid of any assets to get him, he's okay to have off the bench. I guess he's fine when he's not counted on to be your 1st, 2nd or 3rd option. He will probably be our 5th available option in terms of scoring, so he may fit in well. I just hate the fact that he's a complete negative on the defensive end. I would rather wait and see what VC does when he returns from this break first.
Memphis vs. Atlanta in the finals. Book it.

lazy troll too. i seriously dont hate Russ. I hate that he has so much ability and isn't maximizing it

You should change your named to bonehead hustla, I and others gave you a bunch of facts, yet all you do is ramble your trash opinions with the nerve to call others lazy.

Your opinions mean nil and have been rebutted by anybody with actual knowledge yet you think you're right, I guess I can appreciate the confidence?

Next time, try speaking on things you know.

You gotta be that Hawks dudes cousin or something, try not to strangle yourself with your du-rag at night.

View media item 1377665

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom