The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should change your named to bonehead hustla, I and others gave you a bunch of facts, yet all you do is ramble your trash opinions with the nerve to call others lazy.

Your opinions mean nil and have been rebutted by anybody with actual knowledge yet you think you're right, I guess I can appreciate the confidence?

Next time, try speaking on things you know.

You gotta be that Hawks dudes cousin or something, try not to strangle yourself with your du-rag at night.

facts dont mean anything wthout context. and dropping one off stats doesnt prove anything. other than the stat itself :lol:

what are yall suggesting when you post the stat? he's the most willing passer in the league? Highest assist %? you have to have both observations (opinions) combined with a plethora of stats to make an argument.

It's not my fault that you never took an advanced stats class in school. If you did, you would know that you cant feed some one off stats and try to use that as science.

and just b/c folks #inhere have a popular opinion about who RWB doesnt mean they are right. Most of the time cats #inhere be circle jerking on opinions so its all unphasing.

You still haven't provided any sound context to back up your thoughts. You lived...and died by your stat. or whoever posted it. , :lol:

Last edited:
You don't have any facts nor context, just Stevie Wonder observations and an agenda driven narrative.

Chris Mannix        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ChrisMannixSI Follow

Boston an intriguing trading partner for PHX because of assets, but sources close to Dragic say: He isn't interested. Doesn't like BOS fit.

3:07 PM - 18 Feb 2015

Mannix is connected in Boston so he is probably right.

Dragic only wants to play for teams that don't have assets to get a deal done. Wow.
giphy.gif

We talking about KD but Dragic has really gone full heel, he's tryna **** the franchise the long way.

Sometimes even great GMs can outsmart themselves. Suns gathered a bunch of assets - but treating players like chips and assets isn't going to sit right with them. Dragic knows that playing on this squad isn't letting him increase his market value. IT isn't happy either. Bledsoe and PHX had an awful standoff in the off-season too.

Can't just treat dudes like it's 2K with Chemistry and Morale off. Dragic probably sees himself as the lead ballhandler on a team playing major minutes. Same with Bledsoe. Same with IT.

Sometimes even great GMs can outsmart themselves. Suns gathered a bunch of assets - but treating players like chips and assets isn't going to sit right with them. Dragic knows that playing on this squad isn't letting him increase his market value. IT isn't happy either. Bledsoe and PHX had an awful standoff in the off-season too.

Can't just treat dudes like it's 2K with Chemistry and Morale off. Dragic probably sees himself as the lead ballhandler on a team playing major minutes. Same with Bledsoe. Same with IT.
This is an excellent post. Absolutely spot on. 

great post
but this last line is what i knew would happen from the jump...they shouldve let bled walk during the offseason & work with IT & GD

you did all that cappin & are still wrong :lol:

If u gonna throw a gif at me for my prediction at least have a prediction of your own to go with it.

those teams you mentioned wont sniff the 2nd round

bulls/wiz sa/hou/gs

Last edited:
Bosh made a good point. He was talking about what made him pick MIA over HOU and he mentioned that HOU being in a better position to win kind of detered him. He was like he would rather stay in MIA because these last 4 years were so taxing on his body. He basically said he was done with that stage of his life. He has been to 4 finals and he doesn't feel the need to continue to have THAT happen each year. He said he isn't giving up on winning but basically there is more to life.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/b-s-report-2015-nba-all-star-weekend-special-part-2/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom