The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh made a good point. He was talking about what made him pick MIA over HOU and he mentioned that HOU being in a better position to win kind of detered him. He was like he would rather stay in MIA because these last 4 years were so taxing on his body. He basically said he was done with that stage of his life. He has been to 4 finals and he doesn't feel the need to continue to have THAT happen each year. He said he isn't giving up on winning but basically there is more to life.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/b-s-report-2015-nba-all-star-weekend-special-part-2/

good. I wanted him in the H bad, but glad to know he's terry soft and it detered him. no country for non competitive basketball in the NBA. we tryna get rings over here

i know what you attempted to do & not giving you any petty ammo to continue your drawn out false truth's aint in the plan this chess not checkers b

you could have said "i aint got nothin" and that would have been less keystrokes.

yoppa down or yoppa up, its on you

Bosh wipes standing up
Bosh will forever remain Beta thinking like that
mean.gif
bosh is sawft b
I am sure many folks would feel the same way but they wouldn't admit it. You know fans expect things from athletes that they can't even do themselves. Folks get promotions at work and get complacent, but NBA dudes aren't supposed to?

Bosh wipes standing up

Bosh will forever remain Beta thinking like that :smh:

bosh is sawft b

I am sure many folks would feel the same way but they wouldn't admit it. You know fans expect things from athletes that they can't even do themselves. Folks get promotions at work and get complacent, but NBA dudes aren't supposed to?
nah i get it. it's reasonable. he's won, played a lot of games, etc. i personally wouldnt have that mindset though.

dragic to the knicks for shane larkin, calderon, and jason smith. do it mitch!

Keep Smith, trade Acy and :pimp:
i like acy man, dude's got that 90s toughness to him and his jumper has gotten better. nothing special as a player but good hustle/dirty work kind of guy that won't cost much.
i really wanted wall to 2 piece him on christmas.. but i got love for acy since last yr when he was on TO... dude wk'ed harder than amir on 2k

Bosh wipes standing up

Bosh will forever remain Beta thinking like that :smh:

bosh is sawft b

I understood what he meant, but that still doesn't change the fact that's a soft mentality to have.

Especially someone like Bosh who really didn't know what winning was until he left Toronto.

dragic to the knicks for shane larkin, calderon, and jason smith. do it mitch!

Keep Smith, trade Acy and :pimp:
i like acy man, dude's got that 90s toughness to him and his jumper has gotten better. nothing special as a player but good hustle/dirty work kind of guy that won't cost much.
i really wanted wall to 2 piece him on christmas.. but i got love for acy since last yr when he was on TO... dude wk'ed harder than amir on 2k
Lmao that was bush-league by him, but still yeah, you need someone tough like that. it's like the enforcer in hockey.

nah i get it. it's reasonable. he's won, played a lot of games, etc. i personally wouldnt have that mindset though.
Well don't forget he has a family to consider as well.

You don't know WHAT you would feel if you were in his shoes Mullin. Easy for us to talk sitting behind our computer screens

i see kds mom finally let him try crack

suns need to start a full rebuild, trade all their good players to the knicks, wolves and 6ers 

Well don't forget he has a family to consider as well.

You don't know WHAT you would feel if you were in his shoes Mullin. Easy for us to talk sitting behind our computer screens
nah i get it. just me personally, i'd move to win more rings for a few years, but i get why he's fine staying put with wade and riley.

great post
but this last line is what i knew would happen from the jump...they shouldve let bled walk during the offseason & work with IT & GD

Bled is better than both, I'd trade IT and Goran but I would've done it a while ago.

nah i get it. just me personally, i'd move to win more rings for a few years, but i get why he's fine staying put with wade and riley.
2 rings is a lot.

Number of rings won't boost Bosh's legacy because he will never be THE featured player. So to a slightly exaggerated way, role players probably will think about quality of life over rings. For the most part

Writing was on the wall for Dragic as soon as Bledose signed that contract....still don't think PHX should've gave him all that money but that's a different topic.
I believe he ends up on the Lakers.

Bosh said more than that. He said he was happy living in Miami. He'd have to uproot his family again. He'd have to deal with the "spotlight" again. Every move scrutinized by the media. As someone that won 2 rings already, I think it's cool for him to want to stay put.

Ya'll blast ring chasers then call people beta for not chasing rings. :lol:

2 rings is a lot.

Number of rings won't boost Bosh's legacy because he will never be THE featured player. So to a slightly exaggerated way, role players probably will think about quality of life over rings. For the most part
for sure man. i totally understand his reasoning. i'd wanna win more though just because well why not :lol:

for sure man. i totally understand his reasoning. i'd wanna win more though just because well why not
laugh.gif
Why not? Because it takes a lot from you and it takes you away from your family. AND it takes away miles from your career. Those playoff games add up after a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom