The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
worry about your own team. don't get mad when you know you aint making it out the west
roll.gif
you being real extra dumb right now....

the entire thread is talking about trades from team to team

you was just all in your feelings and HAD to say something.... no matter how little relevance it has

Sam Hinkie really knows exactly what he is doing. 

in the next 2-3 years dont let me see no bandwagon fans 
roll.gif

but nah i rally like the way we are moving. We got the money to bring in WHOEVER honestly + draft picks

Last edited:
Somewhere in the trade madness, I swear LeBron was traded to the Magic, but was trade back to the Cavs in a sperate trade 
roll.gif

Sam Hinkie really knows exactly what he is doing. 

in the next 2-3 years dont let me see no bandwagon fans :rofl:

but nah i rally like the way we are moving. We got the money to bring in WHOEVER honestly + draft picks

as long as the players he drafts pan out

it's almost fun being a Sixers fan just getting to witness this crap :lol:

you being real extra dumb right now....

the entire thread is talking about trades from team to team

you was just all in your feelings and HAD to say something.... no matter how little relevance it has

how is that so when you brought up the heat in the first place? bruh, you got them feels out when the trade was done :rofl:

So what exactly is the sense in trading away one of your two main acquistions from the past two drafts? If rebuilding is the goal why would you not keep MCW? For more picks? We're already loaded with like 30 picks over the next 6 years. What are the advantages of this?

To anyone that pays attention to Detroit, is Isaiah Thomas a good replacement? I've heard good things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom