The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

suns told both them gtho 

So what exactly is the sense in trading away one of your two main acquistions from the past two drafts? If rebuilding is the goal why would you not keep MCW? For more picks? We're already loaded with like 30 picks over the next 6 years.

To anyone that pays attention to Detroit, is Isaiah Thomas a good replacement? I've heard good things.
Thomas went to Boston

So what exactly is the sense in trading away one of your two main acquistions from the past two drafts? If rebuilding is the goal why would you not keep MCW? For more picks? We're already loaded with like 30 picks over the next 6 years. What are the advantages of this?

To anyone that pays attention to Detroit, is Isaiah Thomas a good replacement? I've heard good things.

Isiah played for the Suns tho ..

Last edited:
We have no picks to trade. The players we can trade no one wants. The players people want, we wont depart with.

(sigh) :frown:

Yup, gotta have chips to play at the table. That's why I'm even annoyed when we give away ANY picks.

A second and a low potential prospect netted HOU KJ McDaniels

DAMN

laugh.gif
My fault my fault. It's getting really confusing following the progression of these tweets. Forgot he played for Kings as well....still don't know what the hell Philly got.

Last edited:
"I don't know. Everything is on the table, but we practiced today like this is our team," Brown said. "I love coaching these guys. They are great. I hope I see them all tomorrow."

Brett Brown yesterday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom