The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight was gonna get top Dollar from a team and MiL was not going to pay to match and re-sign him! Good moving getting MCW for kidd to flourish his skill.

Agreed I would love to see a lineup of DJ, Wes, KD, Ibaka Mitch....but Brooks wont let them cook!

Portland gonna cook also!!!!

if Wade get healthy watchout for them Heat again.

laugh.gif

Bledsoe and B. Knight is a terrifying backcourt.

Look for the Suns to sign Trillsap this summer + all the 1st round picks we have stacked. 8)

Philly is a joke.

Blazers adding Afflalo is a low-key big move.

Last edited:
Moving forward with

MCW
Giannis
Parker

as our future. I love it.

Question. Could the bucks possibly sign Knight this off-season? :lol:

Yea Knight and Bled definitely putting the clamps on anybody.

Bled penetration going to leave some real good looks for Knight from 3.

@1280Spence In addition to Perkins, the Jazz will receive a first-round pick, a second-round pick, and the right to an international player for Enes Kanter.
It better be Alex Abrines.

Also, there might be such a thing as too many draft picks.

Aw man. I love how now that MCW has been traded there's nothing but positive things in here being said about him. But before, I couldn't even post in here that he's capable of dribbling a basketball without getting told about how much he sucks.

What in the flying **** are the Sixers doing. I'm tired of just giving up every player that's any good for more draft picks. I seriously don't even know who's left at point guard besides Canaan now.

Aw man. I love how now that MCW has been traded there's nothing but positive things in here being said about him. But before, I couldn't even post in here that he's capable of dribbling a basketball without getting told about how much he sucks.

What in the flying **** are the Sixers doing. I'm tired of just giving up every player that's any good for more draft picks. I seriously don't even know who's left at point guard besides Canaan now.
I've been on the MCW boat 

think they moved Sampson at PG now along with Canaan

I've watched a lot of MCW and he's a solid player but I don't see it as far as people thinking he is a star

he won ROY by default which I hate when people use that argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom