The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm a philly season ticket holder I'm punching the GM dead in the mouth on sight.

These dudes are straight stealing fans money. No interest in putting a winner on the court.

MCW is a 23 y/o 16/6/6/2 guy..... but he sucks?

I will never understand what goes on in this thread.... ever.

Been sitting on tickets to next Friday's game against the Wizards since Christmas and a fresh black and gold Sixers tee with MCW on the back since before then and he gets traded. 
laugh.gif
 The one player besides Noel I was looking forward to.

Fortunately the Wizards are my second favorite team, mainly because of Wall, so I have that to look forward to I guess...

he doesn't suck but he's not an elite type PG some people act like he has the ability to be
he's 23 putting up RESPECTABLE vet numbers....

not sure how him being a star is out of the question

he's still a pup..... in 5 seasons he'll still only be 28 entering his prime

I don't watch MCW but it seems like he can't shoot, from what I'm reading. Still good at many other things though.

Oh, and by the way; there's actually games being played later. Busy day in the Association.

he's 23 putting up RESPECTABLE vet numbers....

not sure how him being a star is out of the question

he's still a pup..... in 5 seasons he'll still only be 28 entering his prime

he can't shoot worth a lick and he thinks he can, if he molds him game to be an actual PG then maybe he has a chance but I do not see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom