The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bledsoe & Brandon Knight :pimp: + Archie Goodwin

Some people really like MCW i'm not one of them good move by the 76ers IMO

you guys act like its mcw's fault the 76ers are the worst team in the league. they literally field 10 d leaguers each game. not even lebron would win 30 games with that team.

All of y'all who slander OKC's organization are foolish.

Aside from Harden, they've always made good moves. GSW or Menphis will be bounced in the first round. Even before the trades I felt this...now I believe it.

****** in here crying about MCW like the prospect of having of Russell or Mudiay isn't better.

Son put up empty stats on the worst team of all time and we acting like they just traded away Magic Johnson.
But they gave up a sure thing...

Also, Russell who?

Aside from Harden, they've always made good moves. GSW or Menphis will be bounced in the first round. Even before the trades I felt this...now I believe it.
...Traded a 1st for Dion Waiters.

Dion. F'n. Waiters.

:rofl:

Please.

I really hope no one comes in here come playoff time with this BS excuse "KD and Russ just doesn't have enoug help" or "Brooks just sucks. OKC will never go anywhere with him".

They did pretty well for the simple fact they got rid of Perkins. But, don't forget that this team needs a BIGGER piece and a better coach. These role players will still have to stand and watch isolation ball because of the poor play sets.

Last edited:
That's right, 76er weren't gonna try to develop MCW, heck, who are the 76er gonna develop anyways??? They're in for the long, long haul

you are trippin if you think grizz getting bounced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom