The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon man, i mentioned the 3 ball/lack of offense contributing to our defense in the Rockets thread already. Like the westbrook supporters, you're not acknowledging my acknowledgement of that already.

But when you're in the 4th quarter and teams are not even letting you shoot the 3 ball like that (see portland series), this isnt' an excuse. Harden was out there missing in the half court. yet our leads were being evaporated.
Well sorry for not reading all of your posts

No one said this but yourself.

It was stated that Russ's unguardability is on par with KD. Doesn't mean Russ is the better scorer, but doesn't mean he should pass at every opporunity like Rondo either

"Russ is just as unstoppable as Durant (maybe even more so since no one can deny him the ball)"

I literally dont know what you're trying to say fam

got damnit, no more Russ talk.

Last edited:
I'm fighting it because we got washed in the playoffs in the first round with a defense that had good statistical ratings. and we're blowing leads to subpar teams this year with all of this good defense talk.

LOL @ washed.

lost by 2 in OT
lost by 7
won by 5 in OT
lost by 3 in OT
won by 10
lost by 1.

washed :lol:

and if you were wondering, portland statistically was almost identical to us. so we got "washed' by more or less a mirror of ourselves.

^I respect that. It was actually Denver I was thinking of though. ha just realized that. That's the team that scored
heres a stat for you vs lowry, curry and rose. all 3 have managed to shoot 35/81 for 42% and none of them scored over 22 pts.

curry has played twice
rose once
lowry twice

so yea they normally do shut down good pgs

preciate it. I fully respect this.

just realized I meant Denver though: lol (game he had 17 assists)

the scoring wasnt what i was referencing. him going off assist wise

Last edited:
LOL @ washed.

lost by 2 in OT
lost by 7
won by 5 in OT
lost by 3 in OT
won by 10
lost by 1.

washed :lol:

and if you were wondering, portland statistically was almost identical to us. so we got "washed' by more or less a mirror of ourselves.

you chose to focus on the subjectivity of "washed" but I consider it "washed" when you are consistently blowing late leads. Nothing in your scores paint any pictures of giving up leads in the 2nd half/4th quarter of games. which was the entire point that i stated multiple times.

no clue how billy king remains employed..

coveted high paying position.. and somehow this dude keeps a job

it's mind bottling
Boston does not have the 2015 Pick swap,  its 2017 that they can choose to swap with the Nets.  The list is correct otherwise. 

:rofl: @ the Nets, unbelievable that Billy King still has a job, he's had to have seen Prok bury some bodies or something.

Lowry been on pretty much a free fall since the beginning of January. Shooting around 36% from the field, 30% from 3, averaging around 14ppg.

Now, when you look at his season averages compared to previous years...it just looks as if he's taking more shot attempts and shooting a lower percentage. Assist, rebound numbers remain the same and turnovers slightly increasing. :nerd:

Looking at Conley, his 3 point % at the highest mark of his career, FG% is at the highest mark of his career, he's taking less shot attempts while averaging 17ppg. Rebounds are up and assists are down a little bit. :nerd:

Last edited:
Lowry been on pretty much a free fall since the beginning of January. Shooting around 36% from the field, 30% from 3, averaging around 14ppg.

It's like he lost his legs after so much usage when DeRozan was out, Raptors ain't putting fear in no one in the playoffs.

That's why it was funny when people were acting like the Raps didn't need Derozan. Lowry trying to lead a team by himself in the playoffs would be a disaster. Not that Derozan is a savior, but they definitely need that 2nd scoring option. Since starting 24-7, they have been 13-11 during the last 24 games. Maybe OKB can explain what's going on. I think they have dropped off from the defensive end a little bit from the few games I've watched.

That's why it was funny when people were acting like the Raps didn't need Derozan. Lowry trying to lead a team by himself in the playoffs would be a disaster. Not that Derozan is a savior, but they definitely need that 2nd scoring option. Since starting 24-7, they have been 13-11 during the last 24 games. Maybe OKB can explain what's going on. I think they have dropped off from the defensive end a little bit from the few games I've watched.
11-4 in their last 15 games though.

Manipulating the numbers to your advantage FTW. :smokin

they went from being in the top 3 scary east teams to being a lil better than the bucks ....eww

n ross has been off iinm

Last edited:

But they started that well when it was just Lowry, he's only been bad since DeRozan came back.

B-iLHfPCMAA549Q.jpg

cant wait for MCW to suit up and shut alot of you doubters up. Kidd got something great in store for the young fella.

On a serious note does Lebron ever get hurt?!?! Like everybody else even the greats that have been in the league have injuries that sit them out for a while :x

Like I'm really beginning to think this dude ain't normal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom