The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see The D League get more backing. Eventually it will. The dicey relationship between the NBA and NCAA will be the cause of this.

Cap why whenever i quote someone on NT, it only shows the last comment but when you did it, it went all the way back to yours. how do you guys do that?

That's why the majority of those guys go overseas and make 6 figures. :lol:

Honestly, I would do the same for a while until I could save up enough to go play in the D-League. The D-League definitely wouldn't be my 1st choice right out of college if I went undrafted or whatever. Imagine the NBA guys that get sent down to the D-League making those 6-7 figure salaries. :lol: Dudes probably be hating

word. :lol: The D Leaguers freezing them out of plays :lol:

"Salaries remain flat: $25,500, $19,000 and $13,000 for the league's three player classifications, which means D-League players are virtually playing for free"
:x

gotdamn how are dudes surviving...are they getting the overseas treatment where they dont have to pay for anything?

cars and food.

I don't get it man he's been playing in the summers to aside from last yr Olympics how are you not hurt for a significant amount of time....like I'm looking at KD now and all the great players in the league now and even years ago dudes be missing games this guy Bron might miss a week if that and still go ham for months and yrs straight something ain't right....
Have noticed the same thing myself. Couldn't agree more. Very strange. And it's never brought up much in the media either. Dude must just be the most durable athlete of all time to play in the NBA or NFL and MLB for that matter.

I'm surprised it doesn't come up more often as much as he's talked about...I'm wondering are we the only bball fans that really question as to why? Like 82 game season yr after yr after yr in a long period of his career and not get hurt that I mean dude is not human out there like wolverine or some ish

I don't get it man he's been playing in the summers to aside from last yr Olympics how are you not hurt for a significant amount of time....like I'm looking at KD now and all the great players in the league now and even years ago dudes be missing games this guy Bron might miss a week if that and still go ham for months and yrs straight something ain't right....
Have noticed the same thing myself. Couldn't agree more. Very strange. And it's never brought up much in the media either. Dude must just be the most durable athlete of all time to play in the NBA or NFL and MLB for that matter.

I'm surprised it doesn't come up more often as much as he's talked about...I'm wondering are we the only bball fans that really question as to why? Like 82 game season yr after yr after yr in a long period of his career and not get hurt that I mean dude is not human out there like wolverine or some ish

da tropicana

Honestly, I would do the same for a while until I could save up enough to go play in the D-League. The D-League definitely wouldn't be my 1st choice right out of college if I went undrafted or whatever. Imagine the NBA guys that get sent down to the D-League making those 6-7 figure salaries. :lol: Dudes probably be hating

most ppl i know that play overseas make far less then 6figures a year. This includes guys who played at major d1's, d-league and the d2 level. very few of these dudes who don't make the league go get paid 6 figures overseas

Yea because he was already that his second year.
laugh.gif

He was a big PG with great passing/rebounding who couldn't shoot worth a damn except he didn't play on a D-League team.

Sounds like MCW to me, their numbers are pretty much even even assist %.

I'm not saying he's going to be Kidd but he has the tools that he had and now has him for a coach on a really good young team, it ain't that far fetched.

He needs a shooting coach though.
LOL, ok. So they were on par with court vision and passing and then Kidd soared ahead? Court vision is a pretty natural characteristic. It's not like you're going to go from having decent court vision and passing to being one of the best in the game. Kidd had exceptional court vision for the duration of his career.

Cap why whenever i quote someone on NT, it only shows the last comment but when you did it, it went all the way back to yours. how do you guys do that?
Go into your Preferences and uncheck the "REMOVE NESTED QUOTES IN REPLIES" box. You should be good after that.

They should do it and kill the sham known as college basketball
watch your mouth man.

alot of proud programs still hold alot of weight in the game of basketball.
The fact that the institution as a whole is nothing but exploitation of student athletes voids all that for me. 

That's why the majority of those guys go overseas and make 6 figures.
laugh.gif

Honestly, I would do the same for a while until I could save up enough to go play in the D-League. The D-League definitely wouldn't be my 1st choice right out of college if I went undrafted or whatever. Imagine the NBA guys that get sent down to the D-League making those 6-7 figure salaries.
laugh.gif
Dudes probably be hating
most ppl i know that play overseas make far less then 6figures a year. This includes guys who played at major d1's, d-league and the d2 level. very few of these dudes who don't make the league go get paid 6 figures overseas
depends on what team and league you're in 

was watching a game the other day and Marshon Brooks was ball hogging like hell 
mean.gif
.....team was getting washed 

LOL, ok. So they were on par with court vision and passing and then Kidd soared ahead? Court vision is a pretty natural characteristic. It's not like you're going to go from having decent court vision and passing to being one of the best in the game. Kidd had exceptional court vision for the duration of his career.

actually you really can bc the more seasons you get under your belt the game will start to slow down. so his vision and passing can def improve.

and who else better to learn from then kidd.

Last edited:

word. :lol: The D Leaguers freezing them out of plays :lol:

waaaaaa? :nerd: :lol:

reggie's a cryer, huh?
roll.gif

Reggie out here sounding like a battered housewife
mean.gif
EXACTLY what he sounds like. 

"It wasn't easy this year, to go to bed at night and think about how you're considered the problem and each and every day, people testing your character. …I couldn't walk last year, couldn't go to sleep without taking pills for my back and I gave them everything I had there.'

Someone better show Lavine a clip of Anthony Peeler rocking KG with the elbow and tell him to man the hell up.

Really? The guys I know are getting paid a good amount. If its not 6 figures, its much better than the D League salary (around $65-85K USD). I'm sure it depends on the country you're playing in as well and how good you are overseas. One of the guys I know is basically a star in Ukraine :lol:

Surprised you guys havent heard about how the D League Operates. 

In lighter notes, heres Klay Thompshons Brother.
mychal-thompson-tri.jpg

You can't live off D-League money, that's crazy.

I get what you're saying but DLeaguers barely making 20K right now, ain't no way in hell the NBA gonna start offering players 100K :lol:
"Salaries remain flat: $25,500, $19,000 and $13,000 for the league's three player classifications, which means D-League players are virtually playing for free"

When I saw that :wow: .... I didn't believe it until my dude showed me his game check :x :smh:

thats a season ?

gotdamn how are dudes surviving...are they getting the overseas treatment where they dont have to pay for anything?

cars and food.

Yeah, that's per season :x ... my dude still comes home and traps during the "off season" when he's not working out or playing in other random leagues :smh:

Is Jennings the only successful "skip college and play overseas until the draft" player right now? Jeremy Tyler failed. Did anyone else try this route? :nerd:

We'll see what happens with Mudiay this season.

How successful do we currently consider Jennings though? :nerd:

that he's still in the league :lol:

Great point :lol:

See antidope antidope post above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom