The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
westbrook and the thunder only five and a half games behind the clippers and potato crisp paul for the 6th spot 

westbrook and the thunder only five and a half games behind the clippers and potato crisp paul for the 6th spot 

Bruh this is borderline weird. The game was over hours ago and you're still in here taking shots at chris paul :lol: :lol: Wow, unparalleled for sure. You deserve some sort of credit for this.

The alleged sexual predator version of kobe was the best. Dude was going to court and hitting gamewinners on the same day. straight cold blooded.

The playoff game during that run against the spurs where he was at court in the AM, came back and dropped 40 was epic as hell. The .4 game was awesome during that run too. He played the entire game and hit a hugeee shot that put the Lakers up before that wild TD shot.

He had some awesome moments that year. Remarkable when you think about the circumstances.

What's goin on with the Spurs tho?

Tony Parker has been playing low-key washed all season. He's bottom 5 in the entire league in RPM, doesn't get to the rim much anymore (only 24% of his shots have been at the rim, down from his career average of 36%) and he's been absolute food on defense. I know he's been dealing with a nagging hamstring injury but he's been pretty bad this year. I don't think anyone has noticed because everyone's too busy arguing about a certain other PG every other day.

Funny enough, half these guys would tell you Parker is/was a better player than that certain PG.

sick.gif
dude just wants to be wanted, he's gonna look good in a Lakers uniform sooner or later.

Yall could probably send out dead contracts for him too, srs.

Just saw Young Bronny's highlight reel.

Even tho I find it bizarre that 4th graders have YouTube reels...I'm impressed at his passing ability. Usually kids that young and that advanced want to score every time they have the ball. Dude looks like he enjoys dishing the rock.

Kobe got humbled after Shaq left LA and Kobe played on some terrible Laker teams. Kobe is still dat dude tho. Stone cold killer. Been a Kobe fan since I can remember.

I'm starting to like Kobe too. Wtf

I'm respecting Kobe but there are certain things that prevent me from liking him:

1. his gigantic ego
2. his many questionable shots when being double or triple-teamed and not seeing his teammates ==> leads to bad team performances and low individual FG%.

I dont believe it but there was a story that Iverson was down here in ATL at Lenox Mall begging for change last year. AI still gettin a million a year in endorsements and will be gettin that NBA pension in 4 years. $8000 a month.

Last edited:
I dont believe it but there was a story that Iverson was down here in ATL at Lenox Mall begging for change last year.

Iverson was spotted last week begging for change by several shoppers at Lenox Mall in Atlanta. $154 million burned through his hands during his NBA career with the 76ers. Instead of reaching for the basket, he now extends his arms for money by passing crowds.

View media item 1417979

He still got 30 million coming from Reebok when he turns 55 tho :lol:

I'll never get over the fact that Russ and Harden are the 2 best players in the league right now and were on the same team in 2012.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom