The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop Follow

Source: Initial belief is that this tear is not as extensive as tear in November 2013. So no official timeline until after surgery.

10:31 PM - 24 Feb 2015

Still can't believe the news...
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

NBA on ESPN        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNNBA
Follow

Players around the NBA are voicing their support for Derrick Rose in response to news of his latest injury.

10:27 PM - 24 Feb 2015

Last edited:
Its like derrick rose hasn't been derrick rose in so long I legit, I only remember him as the ugly 3 pt chucking dude from this season. Its really just time to hang it up unless son wants to be in a wheel chair by 40. U gotta listen to your body bruh theres life after basketball. He cleaned the bulls/Adidas out for enough money to live a good life.

Speaking of injuries, has there been any word on Paul George's latest condition? I know he wanted to come back late this season.

Speaking of injuries, has there been any word on Paul George's latest condition? I know he wanted to come back late this season.

he said he wanted to do full contact practices by 3/1, with a possible return mid-March

March 1st: return to practice
March 14th: play vs Boston

something like that

I can't imagine how frustrating this is for Rose.

I feel for him and the NBA has been robbed of missing him go against the game's elite players the past few years.

Rose vs. Wall, vs. Russ, vs. Steph, etc. should all be must see TV.

Hope he can get healthy, come back soon, and have some luck on his side and stay injury free.

Nick Friedell        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NickFriedell Follow

Instead of taking the meniscus out, Rose and the Bulls opted to fix the tear and give him a better chance to elongate his career.

10:12 PM - 24 Feb 2015

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop Follow

Source: Initial belief is that this tear is not as extensive as tear in November 2013. So no official timeline until after surgery.

10:31 PM - 24 Feb 2015

If they can shave it down, he can be back in 2 weeks, but if he has to fold it back out and stitch it up, his season is done
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
All time potential GOATS held back by injury..

PG: D Rose
SG: Brandon Roy
SF:
PF:
C:

Somebody fill in the rest for me..

Too soon or nah?

All time potential GOATS held back by injury..

SF:
PF:
C:

Somebody fill in the rest for me..

Too soon or nah?
SF: Penny Hardway
PF: Tracy McGrady
C: Yao Ming