The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All time potential GOATS held back by injury..

PG: D Rose
SG: Brandon Roy
SF:
PF:
C:

Somebody fill in the rest for me..

Too soon or nah?
Too soon? Kinda late honestly...
Rose
Roy
Hill
Tmac
Oden
6th man penny

All time potential GOATS held back by injury..

PG: D Rose
SG: Brandon Roy
SF:
PF:
C:

Somebody fill in the rest for me..

Too soon or nah?
Too soon? Kinda late honestly...
Rose
Roy
Hill
Tmac
Oden
6th man penny

There's a lot of Rose apologists in here. Never too soon (can't say I blame them tho)

PG: Penny, D Rose
SG: Tmac, Roy
SF: Hill
PF: Sabonis
C: Oden, Walton (Oden over Walton strictly because of physical gifts. He coulda been great)

Got a full team tho..

ghill is droses idol. better film.study and work on hia shot. he can still.play. just sont drive damn ir

Nick Friedell        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NickFriedell Follow

Instead of taking the meniscus out, Rose and the Bulls opted to fix the tear and give him a better chance to elongate his career.
10:12 PM - 24 Feb 2015

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop Follow

Source: Initial belief is that this tear is not as extensive as tear in November 2013. So no official timeline until after surgery.
10:31 PM - 24 Feb 2015

If they can shave it down, he can be back in 2 weeks, but if he has to fold it back out and stitch it up, his season is done >: :stoneface: :smh:  

That Friedell tweet is in relation to how the bulls went about the first miniscus tear in 2013

I should have watched that Kobe on Grantland when I first recorded it

Kobe 
pimp.gif

He's mastered his way of being arrogant and a diva without being annoying. Masterful

Cwebb!! How could I forget him? My bad

PG: Penny, D Rose
SG: Drazen, Roy
SF: Hill, T-Mac
PF: C-Webb, Walton
C: Sabonis, Oden

Stacked!!

Russ Westbrook with a torn meniscus - out maybe 8-10 games.

D Rose with a torn meniscus - walking boot for the next year and free horsey rides up all steps.

(At least he'll be able to walk during his kids graduation tho, that's what's most important)

Nick Friedell        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NickFriedell Follow

Instead of taking the meniscus out, Rose and the Bulls opted to fix the tear and give him a better chance to elongate his career.
10:12 PM - 24 Feb 2015

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop Follow

Source: Initial belief is that this tear is not as extensive as tear in November 2013. So no official timeline until after surgery.
10:31 PM - 24 Feb 2015

If they can shave it down, he can be back in 2 weeks, but if he has to fold it back out and stitch it up, his season is done >: :stoneface: :smh:  

Yea he shouldn't take it out, I think d wade took his out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom