The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis bigs would destroy Love and Mozgov and the great Kendrick Perkins word to Shaq.
The same way the 2011 bulls bigs were supposed to destroy the heats bigs but talent ended up prevailing? Their just to talented. The only way they'll be beat is if a team plays like how the spurs did last year with all that crazy *** ball movement a open shot every single time down the floor. Nobodies doing that expect the spurs.

The same way the 2011 bulls bigs were supposed to destroy the heats bigs but talent ended up prevailing? Their just to talented. The only way they'll be beat is if a team plays like how the spurs did last year with all that crazy *** ball movement a open shot every single time down the floor. Nobodies doing that expect the spurs.
Watch this year's Hawks much? Ya know that team that's in 1st place.

Lol@ rose mindset or toughness being questioned..

Lol@ all geese NT doctors with the medical opinions..

Lol.

This thread man

Lol@ rose mindset or toughness being questioned..

Lol@ all geese NT doctors with the medical opinions..

Lol.

This thread man

Really? Lets not get into muscle memory again and how long he took previously to come back when others with the same injury came back way earlier

Lol some of you guys really need to be pampered in here

What i said wasnt even an insult to rose yet so sensitive

Last edited:
maybe rose has been trying to take that LeHGH[emoji]169[/emoji]  but since he cant read he's just been taking tums this whole time thinking its hgh    

K Love baby
smokin.gif
modern day vlad rad 
pimp.gif

Man each person is an individual.. Its not fair to question someone's toughness cause they didn't come back as soon as someone else.

Like someone else said, if we judged every athlete by someone else Adrian Peterson would make everyone look bad...

Just let the man be an individual.. All I'm saying...

maybe rose has been trying to take that LeHGH[emoji]169[/emoji]  but since he cant read he's just been taking tums this whole time thinking its hgh    
roll.gif

Man each person is an individual.. Its not fair to question someone's toughness cause they didn't come back as soon as someone else.

Like someone else said, if we judged every athlete by someone else Adrian Peterson would make everyone look bad...

Just let the man be an individual.. All I'm saying...
No it's not fair

Life isn't really fair though and he didn't help himself by saying some weird stuff about graduations

If you want fair don't come on the internet, especially NT

Mavericks are interesting right now.

Rondo hasn't fit to their liking thus far. They'll ride it out all year (through the Playoffs). But they aren't really missing a beat even though he hasn't been an ideal fit. :lol:

Although his usage of course isn't nearly as high with Rondo on the floor, Monta actually has had a higher eFG% when he and Rondo play together. We never really degrade in quality when our bench comes in. We beat the teams we are supposed to beat, and stay competitive through a lot of the games we lose.

I'm just happy we've turned around the roster as much as we have in two years, regardless if Rondo stays or not. It's too bad we didn't try and get Dragic from the Suns instead of Rondo. :lol: . Still, I won't give up on Rondo till I see what he shows in the Playoffs.

If you still question my optimism, look at our team then-and-now (2013 VS 2015).

PG- Darren Collison, Mike James, Dominique Jones,
SG- OJ Mayo, Vince Carter, Beaubois,
SF- Shawn Marion, Jae Crowder, Dahntay Jones
PF- Dirk Nowitzki, Elton Brand,
C- Chris Kaman, Brandan Wright, Bernard James

PG- Rajon Rondo, Devin Harris, JJ Barea, Raymond Felton
SG- Monta Ellis, Richard Jefferson
SF- Chandler Parsons, Al-Farouq Aminu,
PF- Dirk, Amare, Charlie V,
C- Tyson Chandler, Dwight Powell, Greg Smith, Bernard James

Five of those guys aren't in the League right now. And what, only one of those guys is a starter on another team? :lol: The only guy left from 2013 is Bernard James, who is on a ten-day contract. :lol:

I'd like to have Wright back after the end of the year, but we'll see what happens.

The only thing more depressing than Rose re-injuring his knee is Hinrich playing 30 minutes a game.

Edit:

Mavs should've just made Monta the de-facto PG and upgraded at SG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom