The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people in here were trying to play D.Rose for being worried about his future. Some of y'all don't go to work with the sniffles :lol: and want to come down on a dude with severe knee issues.

Anyway, I think it's best he retire at this point. His body can't take the constant breakdowns and trying to compensate for it.

I don't get why people love to dump on Rose and make fun of his injuries. The guy seems like a pretty good dude and it's a shame this guy has terrible luck with health.

Woke up this morning to wild heat fans making fun of his latest injury.

Nothing funny about anybody getting hurt

As a fan you're watching a guy who could've been one of the greats get his career cut short what the hell is enjoyable about that?

We're being robbed of watching dude battle it out with Bron in conference finals, him v Russ was must see tv, I just don't get it what's funny?

Watching the Derrick Rose news like

maxresdefault.jpg

(but seriously though I hope he gets better.... and MAN how awesome is it that he signed that mega-deal before all of this started)

Last edited:
I've read almost every news article about him, nothing has implied that lol.

When he sat out for knee soreness earlier this season, it was for his left knee

Last edited:
Saddened by the Drose news man dude can't catch a break idk what's in that Chicago water with all these great players that come from there :smh:

I think there's a chance he will excise rather than repair his meniscus this time around, especially with a higher chance that he would just re-tear it. It's the same meniscus tear he had in November 2013

I really won't hold my breath about this season though

Last edited:
I've read almost every news article about him, nothing has implied that lol.

When he sat out for knee soreness earlier this season, it was for his left knee

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my mans gets cut up by the Rose family barber. And this was when Rose started to take flack in mid November/Early December and dude told my guy that Rose was playin timid because he felt something wrong in his right knee, the meniscus that was just torn. Crazy how it ends up being true.

View media item 1419501

If he has been playing through that kind of pain, he should just excise the meniscus. Not a complete excision, hopefully.

Think it's over at this point for Derrick Rose. Son doing more harm than good at this point

when is his contract with the Bulls running out?
It's a shame that someone who was considered as a future hall of famer in 2011 now becomes a burden for a team.
With a performance absence of almost 3 straight years and having signed quite a good contract the Bulls management
surely started to think about building a championship without Rose.
Better not let Jimmy Butler go.

Add in the fact he played 33 mins on Monday, granted he looked like crap, this tear definitely just didn't happen yesterday :smh:

I thought the week off during the All Star break was going to do wonders for him :smh:

Between the Rose injury and this BS video on my guy Dez Bryant, I'm about to go on suicide watch :x .. ROUGH WEEK & it's only Weds :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom