The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that reporter makes Rick have another meltdown.
yep. it's not like the reporter did anything wrong there. he asked a question and pushed him to answer it

these sports reporters can be idiots, but i also have no love for coaches who act like bullies by intimidating the press

@ejmaroun: Rajon Rondo has made three (3) free throws in the year 2015. (3-15 since January 1st)

@ejmaroun: Rondo's also played in 47 games this year. He's made multiple free throws in five (5) of them.

@ejmaroun: Games Rondo has made multiple free throws in, he's gone 2-4, 2-4, 2-10, 3-4 and 3-4

-------------

edit: Sager Byke :pimp:

@CraigSagerJr: It's official!! Sr just got cleared to return to work & will be back in action Thursday, March 5 for Thunder-Bulls!!!

Craig Sager back! :smokin

Sleeved jerseys :x

Adidas not only ruined Derrick Rose's knees but also the NBA jerseys :frown:

Last edited:
With Boston and Dallas Rondo is shooting 33% and 28% from the FREE THROW LINE.

Dude needs to be suspended until he makes 1000 free throws in a gym man. You can't play your PG in crunch time if he's worse than Shaq at the line. Embarrassing. If I played the Mavs, I'd hack a Rondo until he shot his team out of the game.

With Boston and Dallas Rondo is shooting 33% and 28% from the FREE THROW LINE.

Dude needs to be suspended until he makes 1000 free throws in a gym man. You can't play your PG in crunch time if he's worse than Shaq at the line. Embarrassing. If I played the Mavs, I'd hack a Rondo until he shot his team out of the game.
His shooting % was never a secret.

I bet you after McMahon got Carlisle mad - he went back into the locker room extra amped after the press conference. He probably came at Rondo mad aggressively

Rondo is notorious for being disrespectful though. One of the reasons Ray Allen left Boston was b/c of the rift with Rondo.

Last edited:
KG is going to make a big impact on the young Wolves, he's looking to buy the team when he retires after all.

Last edited:
Sleeved jerseys
sick.gif

Adidas not only ruined Derrick Rose's knees but also the NBA jerseys
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom