The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw. I would of took Curry. Thought he could be a good player. Didn't think he'd turn out to be this good

Steph's NCAA Tourney highlight :wow:

No you wouldn't have man. If this was your job, and essentially your job was on the line with the pick, you in all likelihood would have picked the stud pg from Syracuse vs the hotshot from Davidson.

I loved curry coming out of college, watched a lot of him in college but There's no way to shoot down that decision to take flynn over Curry.

Naw. I would of took Curry. Thought he could be a good player. Didn't think he'd turn out to be this good

Steph's NCAA Tourney highlight :wow:

No you wouldn't have man. If this was your job, and essentially your job was on the line with the pick, you in all likelihood would have picked the stud pg from Syracuse vs the hotshot from Davidson.

I loved curry coming out of college, watched a lot of him in college but There's no way to shoot down that decision to take flynn over Curry.

Flynn was the "safe" pick at the time

hindsight 20/20 tho

Phx With the W.... its looks. I seriously hate our front office. One of the worst in the league. None the less, still love my Suns

Last edited:
I liked Flynn at Syracuse tbh 

A lot of people did. No one thought Flynn was going to a big superstar, but no one thought Curry was going to be one either. (I was hoping he would, because he was a favorite of mine since his freshman year) It was much closer than you would think.

Curry gave me so much hope for Jimmer when we drafted him in 2011 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

After getting burned twice this year by not fouling in the final seconds up 3, Byron now decides to foul... up 4. Dumbest coach I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Flynn was not a "stud" PG. His stock went WAY up because of a 3-OT game and because he interviewed really well. Flynn was an especially awful choice because they drafted Rubio as well. 2 guys that for sure could NEVER play together. Not saying people that Flynn was gonna be trash but he wasn't this hot prospect from Syracuse.

Pop is so good man. 

He knows exactly how to get his guys motivated. 

When to make rotations and make them count. Dude is gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom