The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook on any Mt Rushmore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron posting up is great basketball to watch. If he worked on that footwork and was a bit more patient he'd be unstoppable down there. I cringe whenever I see him drift away from the basket with one of those tilting one handers :x albeit he can make those tough contorted shots, only person who should be leaning in the post is antawn jamison. You can still see remnants of his uncertainty in the post, but I just like the fact that he tried to assert himself down there early on. Last night's game was a convincing W.

Work on his footwork in the post? Did you not see him play in Miami the past 4 seasons?? His post game is great as it is. He was dominate down in the post for them.

Last edited:
Y'all need to give up on Rose averaging 20 and 6 over the course of a season. Love dude as a player but I think the reality has set in that his legs just ain't built for an 82 game season. Its ALWAYS going to be something...ALWAYS.

4-6 weeks, & your favorite drama queen SAS calls his career over. Ppl just have to relax & let things play itself out. He'll be fine.
Wait what? Stephen A Smith is reitiring? I'm lost.

That Mt. Rushmore thing is dope

They didn't have the players I wanted for Mt.Rushmore

Was gonna go with Gortat,Antic,Bargs,Pekovic

4-6 weeks, & your favorite drama queen SAS calls his career over. Ppl just have to relax & let things play itself out. He'll be fine.
What exactly is fine?

After he comes back, he'll have about a month to play himself into playoff shape, which is something he wasn't able to do before he got hurt. The only decent stretch he had this season involved him shooting an unsustainable % from 3.

He looks far from "fine"

Y'all need to give up on Rose averaging 20 and 6 over the course of a season. Love dude as a player but I think the reality has set in that his legs just ain't built for an 82 game season. Its ALWAYS going to be something...ALWAYS.
This. 

He's just not built for the NBA. I could also be having the same statement about Kemba, e.g., if he comes back and has a recurring issue with his knee.   

Overall, knee injuries impacting guards has been crazy for the past few seasons. 

What exactly is fine?

After he comes back, he'll have about a month to play himself into playoff shape, which is something he wasn't able to do before he got hurt. The only decent stretch he had this season involved him shooting an unsustainable % from 3.

He looks far from "fine"

Fine as far as health goes. I'm not talking about ahooting percentage. He'll be back bricking 3's in no-time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom