The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Privileged comin out of French Lick Indiana. Poorest cities in Indiana. Dropped out of college cause he had no money. Became a garbage man. Lol privlaged.

Last edited:
nba-mount-rushmore.1baed0f5-0a05-460c-a852-85e982b67d1c.jpg

What exactly is fine?

After he comes back, he'll have about a month to play himself into playoff shape, which is something he wasn't able to do before he got hurt. The only decent stretch he had this season involved him shooting an unsustainable % from 3.

He looks far from "fine"

I doubt he'll be back for the playoffs...4-6 weeks is 6-12 weeks in Drose injury recovery time

AND the fact he keeps getting seriously injured every year

I dont know if guys are in straight denial or just dont care about dudes health

Hes not gonna have 3 or 4 serious injuries in a row and be "fine". Maybe fine financially.

And bringing up artest isnt a good comparison. Artest is nuts :lol:

Not to mention, at that point in his career, Artest already moved like his feet were cinder blocks. Rose stil has to worry about being mobile

Never forget MWP returning to play 12 days after meniscus surgery.

Exactly. It's not the end of the world for Rose. He didn't have it completely removed like D Wade and last years procedure took longer to recover from because he had it reattached. I'm not a world class athlete but I've had two menisectomies On my left knee, the first at 15. He'll be fine physically but mentally is a different story

'test was at the end of his career and could afford to have the procedure that he went with
you should never rush back if you are looking long term
just feel bad for rose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom