The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MZqiLc

'test was at the end of his career and could afford to have the procedure that he went with
you should never rush back if you are looking long term
just feel bad for rose

Yea but like it's been stated it's mostly mental with Rose now

yea, but his knee tore again. that has nothing to do with mental. he has to seriously think about his body, whether losing a little more weight or do something different

Last edited:
that has nothing to do with mental
It has everything to do with Rose's mental psyche. The comments he received backlash for regarding his son's graduation indicates a man concerned about his long-term physical standing. I firmly believe the accumulation of injuries is on the back of his mind every time Pooh steps on the court during NBA action.

yea, but his knee tore again. that has nothing to do with mental. he has to seriously think about his body, whether losing a little more weight or do something different

He'll have to alter his game. It's possible.

It has everything to do with Rose's mental psyche. The comments he received backlash for regarding his son's graduation indicates a man concerned about his long-term physical standing. I firmly believe the accumulation of injuries is on the back of his mind every time Pooh steps on the court during NBA action.

Last edited:
I wanted to make one for "Injuries" but Derrick Rose, Brandon Roy, Tracy McGrady, Penny Hardaway, etc etc are not there.

A reminder that 2017 is going to be a ******* war with bodies riddled all over the place.

Good. Hunter and Fisher were basically buddies with Stern. Players getting f'd even as the league grew more popular and profitable than ever. They need someone that gives absolutely no damns because America will NEVER side with rich black athletes - even if the other option is billionaires. They'll never win the media battle. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom