The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "all losing is equal" argument is sounding a lot like the "it's hard to win championships " stance. I don't think it would be made right now if chris paul was just coming off a 3peat

This "all losing is equal" argument is sounding a lot like the "it's hard to win championships " stance. I don't think it would be made right now if chris paul was just coming off a 3peat

But...He isn't. In fact, you and the other guy are the only ones that brought up Chris Paul. This had nothing to do with Chris Paul but rather Russell Westbrook. It stemmed from a discussion last night.

nba-mount-rushmore.baf6d221-ac29-4c05-8a81-063c64ba7415.jpg

First OKC steals my basketball team, now they steal my beloved elephants! What's next, the Space Needle?

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/woodland-park-zoo-to-announce-elephants-new-home/
Woodland Park Zoo’s elephants are headed to Oklahoma.

Zoo officials announced Friday that 48-year-old Bamboo and 32-year-old Chai will be moved to the Oklahoma City Zoo in late March or early April.
:lol: :smh:

OKC Seahawks

OKC Peak's Fish Market :x

Seems like you're letting your love for the Clips cause you to say this. True, losing in the WCF nets the same amount of championships as losing in the first round; but so does not making the playoffs. If you think any player thinks the same of a season that ended in the Conference Finals as one that ended in not making the playoffs OR a first round loss, I'm pretty sure wrong. 
You can't have it both ways. Either winning matters or it doesn't and if it does matter, then losing in the Conference finals isn't any better than loosing in the 2nd round. Period. Again, if you think there's a difference then I don't know what to tell you.
Lakers 13-14 season = Thunder 13-14 season.....

cool....

nba-mount-rushmore.f11ca6b7-fe04-4479-9b5f-07ada947c3f7.jpg
 didn't mean for that to be that big.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom