The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 made my all flop team though.

If they had Love and T-Mac on there he would have also made Mt. NT Overrated but alas...

LOL @ Wade being among the other sg's in the 2's Rushmore.

Only one he'd belong in is team wheelchair with Pierce.

Someone make it pls

laugh.gif

neg reps for him
Rude 
frown.gif

ryanjumpman lowkey killing these mount rushmore's :smokin

--------

@matt_dollinger: Why doesn't the NBA crack down on people ripping plays on YouTube? Adam Silver: "Highlights are marketing." #SSAC15

NFL needs to follow Silver

Last edited:
Going to the sixers game tonight. Beal is expected to play so as a sixers fan at least I have a healthy Wizards team to watch. 
laugh.gif

--------

@matt_dollinger: Why doesn't the NBA crack down on people ripping plays on YouTube? Adam Silver: "Highlights are marketing." #SSAC15

But the NBA killed DAWKS youtube channel. :smh:

--------

But the NBA killed DAWKS youtube channel. :smh:

mlb for the longest didnt show highlights. now they got full length classic stuff
i think nfl just started their very own a week or two ago

i think they want you to go their website (which i dont have a problem)

i am surprised they dont crack down on this stuff even more.

Last edited:
ryanjumpman lowkey killing these mount rushmore's
smokin.gif

Wasnt Daw_kins shut down the first time under Silvers watch? Either way this is good news for the future

LOL @ Wade being among the other sg's in the 2's Rushmore.

Only one he'd belong in is team wheelchair with Pierce.

Someone make it pls
Eh, he can make a case for #3 SG all time man. Also an honorable mention on Mt. Flopmore as well.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Yall are crazy with those mt Rushmore I can't miss a page on here Ain't No Tellin :lol:

Eh so I guess if it's a natl. televised game you can hoop vs a top notch team but if it's scrub then you can take the day off you got it boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom