The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping we see Bledsloe and Dragic go head to head like Westbrook and Bledsloe did last week. Excited, hope we show dragon we don't need him. Beasley too. haha

James Harden has made Josh Smith look like a decent basketball player. That alone is MVP worthy. Maybe Mchale had a little to do with that. But I'm Givin most of it to Harden commanding so much attention on offense. Lebron has somehow managed to make Kevin Love look, well, people know how he's looked. And it hasn't been good.

Last edited:
1. Harden

2. Curry

3. Russy because hes a gawd

4. LeBron

We all know CP3 is the best current player in the league though.

If the record discrepancy was bigger, or Curry had more win shares, higher war, vorp, I'd give him the edge, but I gotta go with Harden at the moment.

Harden MVP ....after yesterday game it was a wrap...

Not srs but harden missing Dwight half the year and they still in a top spot in the West.... Lj has too much talent on his squad to be considered MVP ..

You getting ahead of your self. Ok lebron had 1 bad game
eyes.gif
Has every game harden played been good? No
Mind you lebron had 37 against Houston so to me he is still the front runner for MVP
Still?!!?! He never WAS the frontrunner. He just got in the race after taking his HGH trip at the end of 2014, you can't literally take 2 months of the season off trying to teach lessons to teammates and be in the running. Nah. And it's completely obviously that he's forcing it and ended up looking like a plum fool yesterday in doing so.

After lebron won the MVP 3 years in a row and then year after drose one it, y'all been blind to greatness or just want to see someone else win it? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Like the more with less argument. Kobe shoulda had another one in mid 00s ... Got robbed by Nash who didn't deserve it . I'm. Still salty about that.

I don't know how anyone believes Kobe should of got that MVP over nash. They won 45 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe took a roster that had Kwame and Smush in the starting lineup into the playoffs averaging 35.4pts/5.3rebs/4.5asts/1.8stls/0.4blks
nthat.gif

You Kobe haters never cease to amaze me...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
MVP has been the best player on one of the best teams award for a while, not the actual most valuable player.

But Beard meets both criteria for this season.

Like the more with less argument. Kobe shoulda had another one in mid 00s ... Got robbed by Nash who didn't deserve it . I'm. Still salty about that.
I don't know how anyone believes Kobe should of got that MVP over nash. They won 45 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
because on NT they believe doing more with less is better than being the best player on the best team

Kobe took a roster that had Kwame and Smush in the starting lineup into the playoffs averaging 35.4pts/5.3rebs/4.5asts/1.8stls/0.4blks.

You Kobe haters never cease to amaze me...

I am not a Kobe hater. I know that year like the back of my hand. 15 games of 40 or more. Like 5 games of 50. I was at quite a few of those games that year. I am a fan of Kobe's. I love kobe.

He shouldn't of gotten the MVP. They won 45 games. No matter how great bean was that year invidually, you can't give it to someone with the 8th best record in the conference. That just isn't justifiable.

because on NT they believe doing more with less is better than being the best player on the best team

To a degree it is, but when you're talking about the MVP team success has to account for something. With James vs Steph, it's a lot closer because Harden has a top 3 record in the conference. He isn't putting up these numbers on a fringe playoff team. He deserves the MVP more so than anyone in the league sans steph.

But Kobe in 05-06 finished 8th in the conference. Think about it, the best player on the 8th place team in the west as THE MVP OF THE NBA? Hell nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom