The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Ron Burgundy steps onto diving board...*

Dominique Jones is close to signing a two-year deal in China with Shanxi Brave Dragons.

ATL-CLE beginning to look eerily similar to the IND-MIA battles. Except this time around I can see the non Lebron-led team winning in the playoffs. ATL has a solid group of guys to throw at Lebby in A$ap Demarre, Thabo, Kent Baze. Hawks were getting everything and anything they wanted last night.

ATL-CLE beginning to look eerily similar to the IND-MIA battles. Except this time around I can see the non Lebron-led team winning in the playoffs. ATL has a solid group of guys to throw at Lebby in A$ap Demarre, Thabo, Kent Baze. Hawks were getting everything and anything they wanted last night.
49-12 Finals Bound. Atlanta is nothing like those Pacers. Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
I can't ******* wait until the playoffs.
Me either. My teams regular season is already over cause nobody in the whole east can keep up. Even Lebaby and his stacked up team can't even come close. And yes LeBron U do suck. Hes finally at least recognizing that. Ain't nobody scared of Lebaby no more.

Last edited:
Good luck betting on #8 seeds to knock off a #1 Overall Seed. This ain't the NCAA and the 12-5 seed.

Last edited:
Good luck betting on #8 seeds to knock off a #1 Overall Seed. This ain't the NCAA and the 12-5 seed.

Do you even remember last year when the 8th seed in the East last year took the #1 seed to 7 games?

Hawks but I don't think you knew they ******* existed a year ago.

It can happen.

tumblr_inline_neqh5zdaEn1skc90r.gif

Last edited:
Do you even remember last year when the 8th seed in the East last year took the #1 seed to 7 games?

Hawks but I don't think you knew they ******* existed a year ago.

It can happen.
Dude get off that same old ****. You've been saying same **** for months now. Yes I know they took the Pacers to 7 games last year as an 8th seed against a #1 seed. Without Harford. Once again from u absolutely nothing to say about the 2014-2015 Hawks.

Last edited:
So the Hawks win and all we get is they gonna lose to an 8 seed? If the Cavs had won everybody would have said hawks are fools gold told ya so. Fastest team to clinch playoff spot since the 95-96 Bulls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom